Back-Flips and Fruit Snacks

He... He kissed me! Why?

"Killua.." "Gon.. I'm guessing...?" "Yeah, I think we are. Right?" "Y-yeah."  We stuttered.

So many emotions rushing through my blood. Embarrassment. Confusion. Excitement. Fluster. A bit of anger. Happiness.

Gon set his head on my chest. It was clear what we were both thinking. 'Are we dating now?' I didn't know how to react. But it was obvious that we both agreed. We were dating.

"Killua, your heart is beating really fast." His soft voice mumbles into my shirt. "Yeah... Its going nuts isn't it? Well, so is my mind.." I reply. "Killua, are you ok with dating me?" He asked.

I was pretty sure my heart stopped.

"I'm fine with it." I smile to Gon averting my gaze to a small flower in the grass. It was a gradient from a white to light pink. Just like the color of my face. Gon's hand plucked the flower then he held it in his hands. "Its like your face!" He points out laughing. I keep my gaze to the grass. Smiling at his remark.

"Oh! I have an idea!" He tucks the flower behind my left ear. "Aww! You look cute Killua!" Gon exclaims. I look at him with big eyes. "Why... Why did you..?" I ask not really wanting to hear the answer. A gust of wind came over us. Bringing the scent of foods up to us from where the stands were.
"Hey, I'm getting a bit hungry. Wanna get something to eat?" I ask. "Yeah." He replies.

I crouch down so he could get on my shoulders again. He climbs up and we repeated the sequence of me pushing the skate board forward and then stepping off. Gon didn't get off my shoulders once we reached town though. I was ok with that.

I mean his reaction to see everything at once was... Priceless..?

His hands were settled on top of my head. Eyes scanning what was in front of him. "Killua, can I go see what there playing at the radio station?" He asks from above. I gave a hum in response, then stood still to fix my posture a bit.

Gon then did a back-flip off me and landed on the ground with a small puff of dust around him. "TA-DA!" He yells out, I wince at his voice while some bystanders on laugh at his childless. It was well known around here. "I'll meet you by the radio station in a bit okay? I'm gonna go get the food." I explain. "Alright!"

=3=

"Gon!" I call out holding 2 plastic containers filled with sandwiches, chips and fruit snacks. Along with 2 drinks of soda.

He runs up to me and helps with the food. Taking it and sitting atop of a wooden crate near the radio station. I sit on the floor in front of him, my back to him as I lean up against the crate he's sitting. While being in between his legs that dangle down.

We quietly devour the sandwiches and chips, seeing as we didn't exactly have breakfast that morning. All the while, chugging down the soda. "Gon, can I have your grape fruit snacks?" I ask knowing that he doesn't exactly like those ones. "Can I have your orange ones?" Gon asks back, probably seeing a way to make a fair trade since I didn't like the orange ones. "Yeah." I say handing him the orange ones as he hands me the grape ones. I down them like pills. So does Gon.

"I don't get how you can eat those with out throwing up." The black haired best friend says. "Same thing with you." I reply with a chuckle.

"Open your mouth and close your eyes." Gon orders from above. I gave a sigh and did as told. Something fell into my mouth. Chewing then swallowing it I look up at Gon. "Um... Lemon?" I ask. It was a common game we played.

"Yup!" "Alright, lemme try. Open." I say as I pop a red one in his mouth. "... Cherry. No, strawberry. No cherry, strawberry! No... Um.." He goes back and forth between the two choices while I smile. I was able to stump him. "5..4..3..2...1." "STRAWBERRY!" He shouts at the last moment. He looks down at me eager for an answer.

"Plbbt. Cherry." I blow a raspberry. "Aww." He droops. But immediately perks up when he hears what song is playing.

"Oh Killua ~♪" He sings out, a playful smirk on his face as he beams down on me. "What?" I say, already knowing what he's going to say. "You wanna go see what the radio station has to offer for us?" He asks, obviously trying to hide the fact that he wants me to either sing or dance with him. I look around, desperate for a way out. Like a holy grail, a boat had just docked by the pier and tourists were getting off. "Why don't we go greet the tourists at the pier." I say as I stand up. "But Killua..." He whines.

His head bows down to his knees for a quick second before he stands up. He gets ahold of both hands. And tugs me down a little bit so that I was at his eye level. "Please?" He asks in a whisper. My skin went like barbed wired, covered in sharp goosebumps.

He then let's go of one of my hands, to then wrap it around my waist. Gon moved forward so that not only were our chests touching, but we were cheek to cheek.

"Please... Killua? It'll be fun." He asks in a playful soft voice. My face was invaded with red while my mind invaded with... 'Unholy thoughts'.

My heart beats in my chest like an out of control drum. "Ah... Um... I don't... Mm..." I could think of any words to say. My mind was blank. "If you don't want to its alright. I was just asking." He assures. Gon's voice snapped me back to reality, just as quickly as it sucked me into a blank mindset.

"Do.. I have to?" I say. "No. As I said, I was only asking." He steps back, but doesn't let go of my hand or waist. "I mean... I don't exactly like doing that in public, you know that Gon." I explained.

"Ok! If you don't want to that's fine." He pauses. "But it was fun to see how you reacted to my little experiment." He whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey!" I protest. He pecks me on the lips and pulls away to pick up our trash from lunch. "I hate when you get manipulative." I comment while helping him with the trash. "I love when you get flustered by me being manipulative." He responds.