Satomi Rentaro X Reader: One Day

Requested by @TrashAtTheDisco

"Oh it's you again." You bluntly reply as you spotted the midnight blue haired teen creeping up to you.  This was Satomi Rentaro, the Promoter you had encountered when you accompanied Kagetane to the small department. The guy was still angry at you saving him in the fight. You remember as bright as day.

"Oi, Hiruko that's enough. Don't harass the poor kid." You say in a bored tone as you stuck your lollipop out your mouth. Your masked boss turns his head to greet you, and nods. "Sure F.N chan, now ba-bye Satomi!" As he leaved immediately, you give the battered Promoter one last look. Just when you were about to leave he stops you.

"Why did you save me? Aren't you a bad guy?" He asks desperately, you look back and smirk. "You just have a cute face." Then you leaped out the window, leaving the confused and embarrassed Satomi to stare.

He scowls as he looks around and then scoots closer to you. "I know what you are." He says accusingly, you raise an eyebrow and smirk.

"Oh yeah? Yell it out. Tell everyone that I am acquainted with Kagetane Hiruko. And we are going to destroy all the Monoliths yeah." You say mockingly, sending him off into rage as his face flushes with dignity. "Settle this with me, just us, no Initiators." He says in a voice that bargained with you. You roll your eyes as you stuck out your tongue at him.

"Kid, I have better things to do." You say as your flaming E.C orbs stared into his dark blue eyes, he blushes and looks away. As you continue to walk through the city, you found him walking beside you which irked you immensely. "And what exactly are you doing." You say scowling as you stop abruptly, he gives you a scowl back.

"Keeping an eye on a criminal."

"You don't have evidence."

He stops and opens his mouth to retort, but stops. You were right, it was quite the contrary. You had saved him. "Yes, that's right nothing to say." You say as you walk off briskly, to your annoyance he runs up to you again. "You are acquainted with the masked guy!" Before you can answer, you stare off into an abandoned alley and see two grown up men kicking a child.

"Oi, brat. What the fuck are you doing." You hiss as you step towards the men. They smirk as they stare you down, and smile. "Oh look, a pretty lady came-" you punched the crap out of the men as the cursed child sat there bruise and battered. You showed no mercy as you left them half dead in a garbage can.

Satomi looked at you shocked, you roll your eyes. "What? Never seen a woman fight?" Continuing to walk over to the small child you picked him up. He had silvery white hair and grey eyes, as he breathed really heavily. "Your not a cursed child... Your just an albino and a guy..." You sigh, as you stare him down. He was a lost case, he already had several broken rib ages and a fracture to the spine.

"Hey... Can you end me? I don't want to feel this pain anymore." He mutters as he looks at you, tears falling from his eyes. You grit your teeth as you hoist him up, carrying him bridal style. "We're getting you to the hospital." Satomi perks up as he hears the word 'we're' and stares at you, who looks at him expectantly.

"You have a bike right."

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna borrow it." Before he can protest you have already gotten onto his bike and rode off really fast. "SATOMI, LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN CATCH UP WITH ME HAHA." You yell as you paddle furiously away, leaving the dazed Satomi running behind you. "I THOUGHT WE WERE RUNNING TOGETHER."

"WELL... WE'RE NOT." You yell back, you felt anxious and quite refreshed by Satomi's tease-worthy attitude to things as you arrived at the hospital you rushed towards the nearest Doctor with the boy in your arms. "Save him." You demand, realizing the grave situation the Doctor yells to some surgeons as they rush towards the boy with a stand.

You anxiously waited outside with Satomi as sat beside you impatiently tapping his foot. You didn't understand him, he interested you. You were the enemy, yet he still came and hung out around you. Is he surely that naive? "You're not that bad for a person working with the masked guy." He says suddenly, you smirk and turn to him.

"Oh is that so? So you would stop following me?" You tease, he grumbles and mutters something under his breath. "No." He replies fiercely, you grin again. "And why is that?"

"You... You... " he starts but stops blushing furiously. "I might sound stupid, but-"

"Oh let me guess. You fell in love? Love in first sight?" You conclude for him, he blushes and nods. "I don't know, you're.. Different. You're not like the other people I have encountered, you're human."

"Aren't we all Satomi?" I harshly whisper, he perks up and turns away. "But Kagetane..." He starts, but you silence him. "Kagetane just has an ambition that is hated by others, but that too makes him human."

"... Can't you join the Civil Officers? We can offer protection-"

"Satomi, I appreciate it but he's my cousin and all this is inevitable... I'll consider your love to compensate." You reply curtly as you stand up and forcefully hold his chin as you kiss him on the cheeks. "See you the next time we meet in battle."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOOOOO 2 UPDATES AND A NEW BOOK! IT IS A CHAT NOIR X OC FANFICTION CHECK IT OUT, BUT INLY THE PROLOGUE IS OUT SO... PART ONE WILL BE OUT SHORTLY. IM BACK GUYS HAHA. SORRY IF THERE ARE GRAMMAR MISTAKES, JUST CORRECT ME OKI!

VOTE COMMENT OR FOLLOW IF YOU WANT TO.

BUZZ OUT!