Kageyama X Reader: That OTP

You sigh as you spend another boring day in the same boring school, well not exactly boring since you were sitting next to the King of the Court. Blame it on that stupid teacher that had randomly picked names for the oncoming project, no... Make that the whole year.

He growls as he fidgets next to you, you knew you were paired up with an idiot because he... In your knowledge didn't make it to a more decent school was because of his terrible academic skills. After all being a genius setter wouldn't do much good in school work.

You both were like oil and water, you both literally hated each other to the guts. He hated you for teasing him, and you hated him for his ulterior motive... To be good at volleyball and nothing else. Volleyball was good, but it was just his attitude. You roll your E.C eyes as your noticed him frantically sticking his head into you direction to read your notes.

"Oi, KageShit get your own notes." You hiss, he shoots his head up immediately and narrows his brows and squints his eyes making him look like some overgrown chimp. "I wasn't looking, I was wondering if I could borrow your rubber." He retorts, but unfortunately his excuse wasn't good enough, because you're raise one of your eyebrows and point at his book.

"Mm... Starting with the the same sentence as my notes? Smooth." You say smirking, he flushes red with embarrassment because the class must've heard it and they all sniggered. "How do I know if you were the one that was copying off me... L.N?" Kageyama says, taking you by surprise.

"Hmm? Because everyone knows that your terrible at academics." You say with a venomous tone, he glares at you and you glare back. And some fangirl at the back takes the motive to snap a picture and stand up to tell everyone. "WOAH!! A LOVERS QUARREL! MY OTP RIGHT HERE!" She yells, unfortunately the teacher wasn't in the room that time as she had just left when you and Kageyama had started fighting.

Everyone's chatters were heard now, leaving both of you beet red in the classroom. "Tch." You both said in unison and faced the opposite sides. And eventually the small 'OTP' that the class made turned school wide. People giggled when they saw you two work together, people snapped picture of you two arguing and people would make fan fictions and some lewd fan art over them.

But little did you know, Kageyama actually started having feelings for you, he didn't get why you had such a fierce attitude whenever you saw people doing those OTP things, but he also felt secure because at times you defended him too. Even though you guys were arch-enemies. He later turned all the hate to admiration, and soon for your sanity and sake he started putting work into the project.

One day both of you had your heads bowed down on the table, and people thought you two were kissing. You spluttered when someone pointed that out and you got up and yelled: "Don't all of you have something else that's not this pathetic to do?! Make another OTP or SOMETHING for gods sake!" Kageyama felt himself starring at you and have a moment of fangirl, of coarse he was too tsundere to show that.

As you get back to your seat and continued working after you gave the class a lecture, you noticed Kageyama's notes weren't yours anymore and you realized he was putting more effort into it. Smiling a bit, you lean on your hand and continue writing down what was needed to be done.

"Oh erm... F-F.N?" Kageyamas voice says, you hum in response to show you were listening, you felt him tense up at your least snide remark then before. "I was wondering if you would like to meet up after my volleyball practice and work on the project."

You almost nearly had a seizure, Kageyama. Asking. For. Extra. Work. That. Is. Not. Volleyball. You eyes immediately skirt to his, he gazes into them intently a faint blush forming in his cheeks. "Well... Um sure? At my place, since it's the closest?" You muse, he tenses up again, his face even redder than before. "I-I'm fine with anything... As long as-"

"That's settled KageShit, I'll watch your volleyball practice to kill of my boredom." You say smiling mischievously, his eyes widen then he slowly turns back to the work. This Kageyama's new personality definitely got you interested. As the time slowly past by, it was after school and you walked towards the volleyball gym.

Shouts and sounds of footsteps were heard, as you entered everyone basically stopped. They stared at you for along time, they must've heard about the OTP. After a very very long silence, someone's voice which you recognize to be the red head in your class called Hinata pipes up.

"So... Kageyama landed himself with such a cute girl? Woah..."

"B-Baka! I CAN GET PLENTY OF HOT GIRLS!" You hear him retort back, you chuckle. He had absolutely no idea what he was saying due to his defiance. "Look Tsukishima.... The ship the whole school supports is sailing." Yamaguchi says nudging the guy next to him.

"Tch, to expect King-"

"Shut up." You found yourself saying, the tall blonde looks at you eyes widened. "KageShit doesn't like that name, so as his team mate, you should take the courtesy to be nice." You say, you found yourself waking up to that tall guy. But you were shorter. He smirks and leans in on you, to make you feel intimidated.

"Oh? Standing up for your boyfriend?" He says snidely, you glare as you launch a lunch onto his side. He chokes as he feels to the side for a bit and he rubs his jawline which had formed a mighty purple bruise. "S-So what if I like him! I like him for who he is! And not for that OTP that everyone ships!" You say blushing, Kageyama finds himself dragging you away after the quarrel between you and Tsukishima.

You sigh as you slump on the floor, looking up at him you smirk. "Haha... You happy KageShit? The big bad wolf has fallen for the prince." You say smiling sadly, he doesn't say anything but bob down to your level. "So what if the big bad wolf fell in love with me? The f-feelings mutual."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I donno what the hell I just wrote, but meh. I am running outta ideas! Please request something if you want to, I won't bite! This Kageyama X Reader was kinda OOC for him, but forget the tsundere (wait nvm don't forget that poor KageShit) I hope you liked this one Shot!

Vote, Comment, Follow! Keep the requests rolling in! Thank you for reading!