Judal X Reader: A Fate

You look up at the starry night sky, as you rested on the silks and pillows that Alibaba prepared for you. It was un-nerving how you were a magician.

Yes a magician.

You sigh as you flicked your hands and a sprout if water came out. You could do elemental magic, like fire and such, you found ice Magic the most intriguing you could form and mold anything. Aladdin and Alibaba always marveled at your masterpieces.

And sometimes you could even make them useful in battle. You could enchant them to make them fight for you, ice was your strong point. You felt stuffy in the traditional clothes of some sort, you didn't bother. You were foreign in these countries.

You were widely known for you never ending supply of Magoi. You could do anything you wanted without running out of your Magoi. They always marveled and said:" Your Rukh must be really on-going and powerful.

You sigh as you gently laid your head on the balcony fence, suddenly a snort was to be heard behind you. Turning around you saw one of the people you have despised ever since you set eyes on each other. You were betrothed to each other.

Judal.

After all you owed the kingdom he was priest at. He smirks as he lays a arm around you as you caught a wift of his earthly aromatic perfume. He was muscular and had his hair back in a thin plait, you couldn't abide him. As he was o e of the Magi, Alibaba didn't know of this relationship.

Even if he did there would be no use.

You and him were bound by magic.

Powerful magic set by Magi.

You sigh as you hastily lift his arm off you shoulder, you just thought he was handsome. But the rest of him was not much... He was childish in a way and straight up arrogant and loves war. He was nothing like you, and he liked evil kings.

"So... What's up?" You say in a bored tone as he smiles widely and looks from the balcony with you.

"Still serving under that idiot king... Sinbad?" He asks as he licks his cracked lips abit, you glare at him.

"He's not idiot. And he's more kind hearted then yours." You say defensively puffing up you S.C cheeks, he laughs in a melodic voice that you weren't familiar with. Really different from the usual cold and pompous tone he set.

"Hm... My betrothed you are indeed very different to me. And most intriguing." Judal says smirking as he once again lays his arm around your shoulder. You didn't bother taking it off, you knew he would put it there again after a few minutes.

"Fate bonds us together... I can't evade that. But I would hate to marry you." You say glaring off to the distance, there was silence to him as his hands automatically went off from your shoulder and had a firm grasp on you wrist. He forces you to face him, you gaze at his dark eyes for once in your whole life.

They were fill of revenge, darkness and hatred. Nothing good, it made you feel weak on your knees.

"How come only you won't see me for who I am?!" He yells suddenly, you were astonished he had never used this on you.

"I love you! You ok! I have never experienced this love shit. Never! For I have never been shown affection! My whole life had been crap! Just-" he says as he tightens his grip on your hand, you winced and let out a small whimper. His grip falters as you let go and back towards the wall.

He looks guilty, not a everyday expression you would get to see.

"Did... I hurt you?" He asks in a quiet voice, you nod slowly. Then he does something really surprising he cups your cheeks and studies you. You E.C irises locking with his dark ones. He kisses you gently, a bit taken back and a bit interested you widen your eyes.

He deepens the kiss, seeing this is your first time you were curious of how kissing works. The kiss slowly runs from gentle to passionate rough kiss. You were a bit surprised at the sudden affection from Judal, but you wanted to make it last.

Maybe he wasn't so bad.

"A-Am... I doing this right?" He asks as he looks at you, for once in your whole life. You smile at him.

"Hmph, I like this side of you Judal." You say as you laugh, he blushes deeply and looks away.

"Stop being so fill of yourself..." He pouts, you're smile as you kiss his cheek. He wasn't so bad after all, he cannot help not knowing what love is. You are well aware of his personal background.

"I can live with you." You say, he turns to you and smiles weakly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, fate is fate. Who knew in would fall for you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished another fanfic! Ahhhh! The requests are real! So requested by @stickyricecake
And next would be Uta X Half Ghoul!Reader! which was requested. I might take a while to update~ please bear with me!

WE REACHED 1K WHOOOOOOO!

Thanks so much! I CRI YOU ARE SO NICEEEEEEE

REMEMBER, VOTE, COMMENT OR FOLLOW!

ILL UPDATE ASAP