Sasuke X Reader: Exile

You kept on hitting and hitting the doppelgänger that Jiraiya had sent out for your training, you hit it blow after blow and then you kicked it so hard the head flew off its neck. You were satisfied as you tucked a piece of your stray H.C hair strand off your forehead.

"Shuriken drill next..." You mumble as you gulp down your water. You glance out the vast blue sky as the trees whistled around you. You were exiled from the Hidden Lead Village by the Hokage as you had a unnatural power to do unusual jutsu's that made you the odd one out.

You have been alone ever since.

You believed if you got stronger you would be able to go public again. You kept training just thinking about making friends. You had to hide if you saw people, your eyes were always a bit strange too. They weren't blank or possessed by the sharingan.

It was a unnatural hue of green mixed in with your E.C, it was indeed what exiled you. With your eyes you could sense the smallest movements with out even trying. Just then the familiar buzzing noise sounded as you jumped up the tree leaving your weapons down there in haste.

It was a grave mistake as two boys they same age as you appeared, you sensed strong chakra flowing out of the yellow haired one with unruly hair and bright lively eyes, who wore a orange and black jumpsuit. His cheeks were adorned with 3 thin stripes that resembled whiskers.

You could see that he was nine tails jinchuriki, as you could sense nine tails pulling on the mental chains that bound him to this boy. He was of coarse oblivious to this as he cracked jokes with a boy next to him.

He had spiky black hair and had a slight blue tint in them when the sun shone down, his eyes were black. Very black they gave off a feeling that you were starring down a cold dark abyss. Your eyes let you know, what was in them. It was pure regret, grieve and hatred.

You didn't want to see it the more you pushed the more you saw things you weren't supposed to see. You saw someone with sharingan slaying many people with the same crest as he has. You analyzed the situation and knew that it was his brother.

His words were cruel, you saw him developing the same eyes that showed the start of the sharingan. He was a Uchiha, the few survivors of the slaughter years ago. You sniffed abit as they stopped right at your weapons.

"-Sasuke! Look, someone's been here! Do you think..." They yellow haired boy says excitedly.

"Naruto, you know that there are going to be things in this forest that no body knows about?"  They boy who is called Sasuke says. You swore he looked at the direction where you were hiding at.

"L-Like what?" He says eagerly.

"Hot girls, I heard there was a village some distance here. You could check it out." He dead pans Naruto, as he points to a random direction which sent Naruto running there. After Naruto was out of sight he turns at your direction, and smirks.

"You could come out now." He says sighing as he looks up at the tree. You hesitate, you didn't know if you could trust him, he bore the Hidden Leaf Shinobi's head band when you didn't.

"We have a moment to talk... Naruto won't be coming until he realizes I've been tricking him. Which will take 2 hours for his head to process." He says with a bit of pleading in his voice. You snort abit, which completely blows your cover. Your curiosity took the better of you when you jumped down.

He studies you and has a straight face as your eyes studied him. That was the first time that some one saw through you.

"Who are you." He asks a bit rudely.

"... L.N." You say only giving your last name, it was something you felt was useless. He looks uncertain at the fact to believe you or not.

"Your that girl that was exiled weren't you?" He says slowly, you looked hard at him and nod.