Rio X Karma: Tutoree

OOC Karma and Rio, I'm sorry I haven't been catching up Assassination classroom. Requested by @Takaku_tobu hope you enjoy!

Lately his heart has been beating more faster, his eyes are always traveling elsewhere, he was always feeling fuzzy, and he wasn't studying and trying to kill the E class teacher properly. His grades in most subjects alike has dropped to everyone in the classes horror.

Yes. The Karma Akabane failing his grades and his assassination skills were lacking his usual style.

"Maybe spring has come earlier." Koro sensei has remarked as he smiles widely at Karma who was looking out the window. For the 10th time in the period, Rio stares at him with befuddlement. Karma had usually and always retorted smartly back to Koro sensei when the octopus had made such remarks.

"Okay now, I need to address this issue to Karma. You have been getting B's." Koro sensei says seriously even though he still had a smile on his face, Rio gave a glance at Karma and to her surprise he was starring at her. He smiled and winked sending her in to a deep blush. Yes, she liked him.

Her secret had been kept well because she didn't tell anyone. She was the class pervert and if she did tell people, most would go like. "Does he have a nice ass or something?", "Did you really peek in on him changing in PE?" Things like that. She would, but knowing Karma's instincts and intellectual brain he would discover she was bring a peeping tom.

"Rio... Rio~"Nagisa says as he waves his arms around her, as she snapped back into trance she directed her attention back to Koro Sensei. "I said that you are going to be Karma's tutor for English."

Her heart thumped as she mumbled a yes, as afterschool school came she found herself mentally face-palming when Karma kept on adding up snide comments. But turning to more serious matters, Karma's English had indeed dropped immensely.

"Complicated. Means complicated in Japanese." Rio explains as she points her pen at the English word that Karma had trouble pronouncing. "Complicate? Right?" Karma asks as he circles the next word. Rio nods proudly as she slaps him in the back. "Yeah! You're getting it!" Rio says smiling as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

Karma was distracted immensely, he kept on starring at her straight blonde hair and clear crystal blue eyes, he felt his hands getting clammy and his heart was beating faster. Was he sick? As Rio starred at him working with his English worksheet, her eyes twitched as she noticed a misspelling.

"Karma... You spelt 'a' the opposite direction... Here let me show you." And then she touched his hand, this was not bad to you my reader but to Karma it was really bad. Since his nose started bleeding and he got real red. Rio gasped as she glanced at Karma's face, as she frantically searched her pockets.

"Oh my god Karma! Are you sick! Go to the Bitch Sensei! I think she's still here!" Rio says as she ran out and called the teacher who was busy treating her nails in the staff room. As Rio waited impatiently outside Karma was left with Irina who found his reaction extremely amusing.

"Am I sick Bitch Sensei?" Karma asks as he looks down as he supported the tissue wedged up his nostril with his finger. She laughed not angry at the way he addressed her, he was indeed clueless that he was in love. "What are you feeling?" She asks as she crosses her arms and takes out a sick form professionally, she was going to toy with him. It's not often that you get a Karma like this.

"I feel emotionally unstable, I get weird ting kings in my nerves, I space out too much, I get clammy when I come in contact with Rio, my heart beats faster... Is there something wrong with me?" Karma says as he horrifically sweats profusely, Irina was really shocked Karma was alway the composed kid in class. But he was absolutely clueless in this subject.

"Your sickness is caused by Rio." She says as she hands the slop to him, before he could read it properly she left quickly and pushed Rio inside. Rio quietly seated herself next to Karma again and checked his answers while Karma was on the English to Japanese dictionary frantically flipping pages.

"Rio... Can I engage you in an English conversation?" Karma asks suddenly, Rio narrows her eyes in confusion. "It's to help me get more used to pronunciations..." He adds, her mouth popped a "oh" as she nodded.

"Rio I'm sick."

"Are you okay? What caused it?"

"You."

She narrowed her eyes at his statement but he smirked as he had seemed to gain back his bravado. He showed her his sick slip and smiled. "I'm in love. And your the cause."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I was half asleep when I did this ;-; WAH homework is piling up and I have to study for my mid year exams. Hope you liked this fluffy oneshot. Bitch Sensei wasn't as bitchy but thanks to her they got together XD well if there's spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes I am terribly sorry. Give this a vote, comment or follow meeeee. Still open for requests!