2# Kaneki X Reader: At The End of The World

Apocalyptic

You couldn't believe you eyes, why was this happening. It's horrific, it's disgusting. His black and red eyes widens at the sight of you. You thought he was different.

Blood red lipstick
Bite your tongue
Cause I'm not listening

His mouth was smothered with crimson blood, he pleads his eyes torn with regret. You wanted to forgive him, go and embrace him, feel his warmth against your body. But you couldn't, he lied to you.

Try to convince me
But I'm resisting
This poisoned point of view

"F.N? W-what are you doing here?" He asks, as he nears you, but you back away. "Kaneki... Why?" You whisper. "I can't explain! Please stay-"

"No." You say firmly. "It's too late to apologize."

I hear the voices say you're never gonna make it
And you're not strong enough to cut through all the tension
These words keep rattling my soul
But I know

"You want to be a Ghoul Investigator? With your body you'll become ghoul food in the first mission!" He snorts as he studies your build, you growl. Without warning you launch yourself at him and hold him in a grip.

"Not strong enough? Funny, because a experienced investigator can't foretell an ambush like this." You snort as you release him, he nods approvingly. "You're on the next mission." This was a chance, to see him.

At the end of the world
When the sun can't see the city

There he was, his once ebony hair as white as the snow that surrounded you. He smiles sadly, as he takes off his mask to reveal those sad gray eyes that you once gazed lovingly in. You felt tears stream down your face as you felt his kagune rip through your torso. Just as your quinque has ripped through his.

At the end of the world
If your arms are wrapped around me

You feel his arms wrap around you, it was the feeling you had before. You smile softly, "This is the end isn't it?"

I feel invincible, I'll overcome it all
Even when the sky is falling

"For both of us.." He whispers in your ear as you both lay in the cold snow filled ground.

As long as you are with me
At the end of the world

You close my eyes, but then someone pulls you apart. You hear Kaneki scream out, just as you feel someone's lips and teeth crushing your thigh. It was eating you.

Animalistic, human sickness
Can't pretend I am not affected

You felt sick as the ambulance came, the head ghoul investigator muttered some words that you couldn't hear. The surgery room loomed into view as you were vaccinated with a serum as you slowly fell to sleep.

Fear comes crawling

This couldn't be happening, your eyes... Replaced with the black and crimson ones that you knew too well.

Worry is calling

You're a ghoul... you didn't know what to say. Worry flooded into you, what will happen to you now?

But our love drowns out the sound

"Kaneki..." You thought out loud, a soft smile flutter to your lips. Maybe fate let you see him again.

I hear the voices say you're never gonna make it
And you're not strong enough to cut through all the tension

"Here for the Aogiri tree-" You knew by the face that he was going to insult you. "Hm? Aren't you that ghoul investigator that magically turned into a ghoul?" The purple head snickers.

These words keep rattling my soul
But I know

"Yes... But, I'm in the wrong."

At the end of the world
When the sun can't see the city

There he is, his eyes just as you remember it, he smiles widely as he stands up.

At the end of the world
If your arms are wrapped around me

You close your eyes, as you feel his warm embrace. Something you've missed, it felt truly amazing to have him once again.

I feel invincible, I'll overcome it all
Even when the sky is falling

"Kaneki... Let's spend each and every moment together now.. It's been too long."

"I know."

As long as you are with me
At the end of the world

You felt his lips on top of your forehead, you were in the wrong for doubting him. For hating him, for trying to kill him. But now you were also a monster... A ghoul. But it was bearable, as long as you were with him.

Never leave me
Never leave me
Say you're never gonna leave

"Let's be together..."

At the end of the world
When the sun can't see the city
At the end of the world
If your arms are wrapped around me

He wraps his strong arms around you again, his soft white hair tickling your cheeks. As he breathes slowly on you.

I feel invincible, I'll overcome it all
Even when the sky is falling

You gaze into his eyes, his sorrowful grey irises looked back into your own E.C ones.

As long as you are with me
At the end of the world

"Till death do us apart F.N."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed the first song fic I've EVER written! Man Veridia is the best! Go subscribe to them on YouTube because this is their song! Vote, comment, request or follow! You guys are the best!