Sting X Reader; A Wild Pairing

A.N Sorry if your not a fujoshi XD This is dedicated to LittleFluffyKitten XD

You squealed as you caught Sting and Rogue walking together, back from school. You took your camera out and quickly snapped a picture before you went off the other way, but you were unfortunate as Sting had heard the camera click and came after you.

"Oi, Sting where are you going?" Rogue inquires as he looks at Sting walking away from him.

"Doing a certain business." Sting says rolling his eyes, you were best friends with him and you were well known for you wild 'pairings'. Rogue smirks and gives him a wink and thumbs up.

"Have fun." He says as he walks off.

You were sitting on a wooden bench under the Sakura trees as you wrote on a refill paper of a fan fiction about the latest picture you took, which was Natsu, Sting and Rogue having a meeting together.

You fumbled with your F.C scarf as you tapped your fingers on the bench, hoping to get inspiration.

"Oh! A love triangle! Would be FANTASTIC! It goes like this; Natsu has feelings for Sting but is dating Rogue for Sting, while Rogue likes Natsu but Sting likes Rogue! I am a genius!" You say holding both your palms on your cheeks and had a major fan girl moment.

Sting was looking from the corner and looked dead panned, he rubbed his temple and continued to look at you. The more he looked the more he got annoyed. He didn't like to be shipped with guys, he especially hated your wild pairings. After series of non-stop fan girling moments, he finally came out and confronted you.

"Oi, Y.N I heard all your pairings." He says stoically starring at you.

"Hehee~ You like it neh Sting kun?" You say cheerfully cupping your cheeks as you blush a rosy pink as you set your H.C locks astray. He stares at you while he flushes at the sight, you offer him the fan fiction you were writing. He reads it until he got to one of the lime scenes.

He flushes and his nose starts bleeding, as he sweat drops and looks at you.

"What do you think?" You ask happily going up to him. He stares at you and after a few seconds he ripped your fan fiction to tiny bits.

Tiny.

Bits.

"I hate it. I hate you, I hate everything about you. Why do you always ship me with guys? Can't you be normal like every other girl that I see? We're best friends! And you still do this to me. Urgh." He says angrily as his fists clench. You stand there as tears started welling up in your eyes.

He then realizes what he said was hurtful. He opens his mouth but it was too late as you slapped him as your lips begin to wobble as you ran away from him, leaving the Sakura trees and towards your house. He stands there as the slap from you turned red on his pale skin.

He touches the mark and looks back at the shredded pieces of paper on the floor. He felt something he had forgotten suddenly burnt bright in his mind. Something that made him regret everything he said to you.

:--Flashback--:

"Oi! You there what are you doing?!" A shrill voice yells out.

You look up from tear stained eyes as a spiky pale blonde hair male catches you crying in the alleyway. He walks up to you and studies you.

"Y.N what happened?" Sting asks his eyes widening at the sight of you crying.

"Don't want to talk about it." You say as you hiccup.

"Hey.. What are you doing?!" He asks incredulously looking at the sheet of paper and pen in front of you. You look at it and smile faintly.

"Doing something to keep my mind off something." You say smiling, Sting then realizes you were making yaoi ships again and rolls his eyes.

"Fine by me." He says smiling as he offers a hand for you. Excepting it you stand up and talk to him about your pairings.

:--Flashback End--:

He walked through the whole city looking for you, he regretted very much after the sudden flashback. Suddenly a thought came to his mind, could you possibly in the place where he first found you...

It was worth a try, running as fast as he could as his heart thudded quickly and heavily on his chest as he arrived there huffing and puffing with sweat dripping down his forehead. He found you huddled in the corner crying your beautiful E.C eyes out as strands of her silky H.C hair covered your face.

Walking quietly towards you, he seated himself next to you and looks at you. You look back, eyes pink from crying. He holds your hand as he puts them on his cheeks.

"What do you want." You say quietly, but there was every bit of venom seething through the quietness as you shook your hand away from him.

"I'm sorry." Sting replies sincerely looking at you.

"Sorry doesn't-"

With a bit of a forceful jerk he kissed you roughly on the lips, angling for a better hold for the dominance of your tongue. Hot tears welled down your eyes as you kissed forcefully back, there was series of moans escaping from both of you.

"Now does THAT cut it?" Sting asks jerking as you guys broke apart.

"Yep, I better start shipping you and me." You say smiling back.

.

.

.

.

After Scene;

"Dammit! Sting is taken!" Rogue pouts as he peeks from the corner he was hiding from.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XD THE LAST BIT I WROTE WAS SOME CRACK, THIS IS DEDICATED TO LittleFluffyKitten FOR STICKING WITH MY LEVI STORY TILL THE VERY END THANK YOU! Hope you like this one shot ;) maybe a vote, comment or follow guys?

Next one will be Karma Abadane

Your faithfully

Jessica Senpai