Juuzou Suzuya: With You

"Juuzou! We should be with-"

"F.N San! Let's go to get donuts!" He smiles brightly, his pale face dusted with a pink shade as his red eyes lighted up, you smile lightly. You didn't want to go to get donuts.... Partly because you were a ghoul. You sigh as you get dragged in the hand by the dove. As you arrived at his favorite cafe.

He seats you there in a booth and runs of and drags a haughty looking waitress back, his expression triumphant and happy.

"I'll like to have 10 million donuts!" He says, You face palm and look at the waitress that looks even more pissed,

"A plain Americano coffee and 5 donuts please." You say smiling wearily, she nods as she basically runs off. Juuzou smiles at you intently, he wouldn't stop pestering you ever since he believed that he saved you from the aogiri tree. But he was wrong.

You're not human.

You're a ghoul. That was with Anteiku and was trapped in Aogiri Tree for trespassing into their territory.

"Hey?" Juuzou asks timidly as he looks up at you, you hum in response.

"I might not make it tonight." He says breathing out, you choke on your coffee. Anteiku was also conducting the rescue mission to Aogiri Tree just as the government was planning too.

"Yeah I know... Juuzou." You say quietly, as you enveloped your coffee mug with your hands, palms warm from the mug. His eyes dulled a little as he sighs, his normal cheery and wowed tone replaced with a saddened one.

"Ne? F.N chan... Will you ever forget me if I died?" He asks in a childish tone, your eyes immediately shot up as you frantically shake your head.

"Juuzou Kun! Of coarse not! You saved me!" You blurt out cheeks flushing, he smiles widely.

"Hehee~ Amazing so this is what love feels like!" He says as he leans in and pecks you in the cheeks. You blushed at the sudden movement and contact as he smiles angelically back at you.

"I wish there was more time..." You say, sighing Juuzou quietens down as he smiles softly.

"Let's hope I can come back in one peice."

You stay silent, you wished for yourself to comeback in one peice too, after all Aogiri tree were strong fighters. Kaneki was a great friend you would fight for his life and die if you had to.

-----

As you fasten the dead Aogiri trees members cloak around you, thinking of the people killed so far. You thought of Juuzou and bit back the urge to stop fighting and go to him. But you didn't, as you run through the tricky stairs and corridors you see a fighting scene unfurling there. Juuzou in the midst of it, in a flicker his eyes skirt to yours and widens.

You cry out as you fled to the other side. Juuzou had found you, and perhaps your secret too. You held back tears as you turned a wrong turn and landed with a dove. His eyes widen and snarls as he leaps forward with his weapon out. You growl as it grazes your thigh, as you shoot out your kagune as you jump out of the way.

Juuzou runs and runs as he finally sees the dove strangling you. He was confused, doves were meant to kill ghouls but you were one. His eyes were torn with regret and confusion. He didn't knew what to do, but as the dove digs his weapon into you making you cry out in the process.

Excruciating pain enveloped you abdomen as the kagune based weapon twirls its poison into you. As the dove presumes you're dead, Juuzou rushes out and looks at you.

"Juuzou?" You whisper, as you set your eyes on him.

"Why didn't you... Tell me?" He whispers his cheerful voice torn with grief. You smile sadly, as you regret everything.

"You'll hate me for that won't you?" You say smiling as you stroke his hair.

"N-No... I love you!" He says as his tears drop on your face. You smile lightly, as you continue to stroke his hair.

"Aren't you angry?"

"I'll still love you... EVEN IF YOU'RE A GHOUL F.N CHAN," he yells as he cries more. You cough a bit as crimson liquid spilled out if your mouth.

"Juuzou... I'm sorry I lied... I love you too ok?" You say gently smiling as you kissed him on the forehead before you gave in to death.

"F-F.N? PLEASE DONT LEAVE ARGHHHHH!" Juuzou yells with grief as he holds your cold hands to his face. I'm really sorry... See you in the next life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by @CherryPau_99

Hope you enjoyed this XD This was another feelsy one... Vote, Comment or follow! Stay for the next one , requests still open ^.^