Jellal X Erza: Courage

This story is dedicated and requested by nya_ness ! The next request will be next no worries!

It was Autumn, as a warm breeze made the trees whistle, as a red haired woman came striding towards a small cafe. She was wearing her armor made by the Heart Kreuz smiths and a blue skirt with black boots, her face tugged back into a tight lipped straight line.

As she entered the cafe the bells rang and, a blonde woman came running out.

"Erza! I've got someone for you to meet, you guys are familiar right?" The blonde says, Erza looks around, but the blonde just covers her eyes.

"Lucy... Just stop... Tell me already." Erza says impatiently.

"Fine~ Follow me then." Lucy says pouting, Erza shows a small smile at Lucy's childish act right now. They knew she was a bit down, she was happy her guild members were always there for her.

They were her family.

As the walked about, a guy with blue hair turned to greet them, he had a red tattoo below one of his eyes. And he had piercing yet pretty eyes. Ezra's eyes widened for a second as their gaze met each other's. Lucy giggled and did thumbs up at the blue haired man.

"Jellal?" Erza asks, as Lucy shoved her into a chair that was opposite of Jellals.

"I'll leave you guys be." Lucy says winking at Erza as she runs off. There was a awkward silence as Jellal forces Erza into a intense stare. Finally their gaze was broken when a maid came and and asked for their orders.

"Cappuccino please." Jellal says giving the maid a smile, the maid blushed and turned to Erza who's lips were slightly twitching with anger.

"Oh, can I have the strawberry mouse drizzled in chocolate sauce, with a cup of mocha please?" Erza says clearing her throat. The maid nods and hurries off with the orders.

"Haha, you still haven't changed abit Erza." Jellal says looking at her.

"You too." Erza says.

They sat in silence for a while, considering the fact that it was pretty awkward now because of their past. Erza fumbles with her armor, was this actually the cheering up her guild members had planned? Because it was horrible. Jellal seemed to know what was happening.

"You know.. It was your words that gave me courage, that became my light that would guide me to the right path again." Jellal says as he looks at Erza.

Erza looked at him for a second and had a slight tint in her cheeks, meanwhile Lucy and Natsu are stalking them. Jellal smiles as he reaches forward and touches her hands.

Recoiling slightly, Erza clears her throat and starts examining a dent in her armor. Jellal tilts his head a little in surprise.

"I'm glad I helped you though... Jellal." Erza says looking up.

"You're a battle hardened warrior, and I admire that Erza." Jellal says smiling.

"Stop with the compliments. Just stop." Erza says looking away.

"Why must I stop, it's all true." Jellal says as the maid came with the order. The maid placed the cappuccino in front of Jellal, and the strawberry mousse in front of Erza. Muttering a thanks Erza dips her spoon into the dessert and starts eating the dessert.

"Can I try that?" Jellal asks, Erza considers this and nods. Just then Jellal leaned in and kissed Erza directly in the mouth. Erza was a bit surprised, no... Really surprised in fact. As they broke apart, Erza was deeply blushing.

"Ha, the strawberry mousse tastes a lot better in your mouth. What I am trying to tell you is... You're amazing, like everything, so snap out of it. 'Cause I love you." Jellal says smirking.

For the whole week Erza broke into a genuine smile and tugged at Jellals collar and kissed him even more passionately, it was now Jellals turn to blush. Lucy yelled with triumph while Natsu pretended to vomit.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I hope you guys like this one, especially nya_ness since she requested this, I'm doing the next request! ASAP, REMEMBER VOTE, COMMENT, OR FOLLOW!