Captured.

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahiwabarakatuhu my amazing readings,

So some of you know I was depressed (or momentarily :3 ) but I cheered up! Thanks to who? Obviously you guys Lol Well anyways everything is fine now Alhamdullillah. It was just a small little problem which I was confused about and because a lot of you were there for me I realized I shouldn't be depressed just because of something so small and blah blah blah blah blah... 

The first thing I'd like to tell you is that:

I'm not taking down my story.

Why? 

Because I reseached some more and found out that in Islam fictionaly writing is totally okay as long as you don't bring Islam's reputation to rock bottom. Well basically I found my answers so Alhamdullillah I can write in peace :)

Second of all the thing is:

I'M REALLY BAD AT MESSAGING PEOPLE. If I don't reply... I'm sorry but it's hard to keep track but I do get to read them and Alhamdullillah I really love reading them. I only reply to comments when there's a huge misunderstanding so yeah... :) I'm currently working on the next chapter too while I'm at it and so I will try my best to get it updated this week as well Insha'Allah :)

Assalamualaikum! xD

*******

Sheath's POV

If I told her what happened a week ago, Samaar probably would have beat the crap out of me. It was already pretty obvious that I wouldn't let what happened the other day slide away as if it never happened. Sure it was a rough fight, but I still wasn't satisfied... Was harassing a girl that entertaining? 

Samaar's POV

"No I do not know where he is at the moment." I said to Aakifah who was shovelling through some papers and books. "What are you looking for?" I asked, dumbfounded. 

"My notes! I printed them out but they're not here anymore! There's no one other than you and me..." She looked up at me and stopped ruffling through papers. "You took them, didn't you?" She asked, horrified. I laughed and held them up in my hands. 

Okay, so first of all I needed to figure out how to get Aakifah to tell me exactly what was going on with her and Subhee's situation. It's annoying having an older sister who takes every secret to her grave. 

I grinned. "I'm not giving them to you unless and only unless you tell me what you told mom in the morning." I said, holding the papers up high. 

"Look, I don't have time for this nonsense, Samaar." She tried reaching for it. "You either give it to me or we fight like cats and dogs." She said. A tough decision, but it wasn't so hard to make. I got up on the chair even higher than I was. "Samaar, I'm late! I have a group project remember?" She asked, hysteric. 

"All you have to do is tell me how the isthikharah you did went." I said, not caring how late she was.

"I told you, I'll tell you later!" She said. There was a hint of laughter in her voice. But she kept a straight face on. I let the papers go and she left two minutes later. 

I'm confused.

I started packing up for uni and found myself wearing a pink lose top and a black cardigan and a black skirt with a darker pink hijab. I through a pearl necklace around my neck to look a little presentable. Khatira said we would be meeting her other friends today. We've been friends for two weeks but I still haven't met any others. Aakifah on the other hand was getting along with so many girls. She introduced me to some too and I thought they were amazing. Some of them were Muslim while some of them weren't. But now she was part of a group of friends who treated her like she belonged. As for me, I never really had that feeling since i started uni. But yesterday Khatira called and told me she wanted to meet her group of friends scattered around university. So I felt extremely happy. I put on some moisturizer and chapstick on my dry lips and grabbed a coat. It was already November and boy did I need a thicker coat. The coat was up to my hips and loose around my waist.