Chapter 1

Okay, so this is something new that I am working on.  Everything that is written here has come straight from my mind and is not borrowed, changed or stolen from anyone else.  I read ONE story about assassins and then I dreamt of this story.  This is only a little bit of what I have come up with so far.

I need to know what you guys think.  If I should continue this or if I should forget about it.  So leave comments or vote for it.

Copyright © 2011 Noel Elizabeth

I woke up to the sound of yelling.  “I can’t believe that you’re going to leave me!” My mother was yelling on the phone.  I got out of bed and quietly made my way closer to the door.  If I wasn’t careful my mother would hear me and then I wouldn’t find out who she was yelling at.  “I’ll tell you everything.” She whispered.  I held my breath hoping that I was hearing her wrong.  “Yes, I’ll tell you how we train our young ones.  I’ll be over in an hour Elliot.” She hung up the phone and walked into her room.  I quickly grabbed my phone and called Jason.  “Elle-belle!” He sang into the phone.  “Not now Jason.  We have a problem.” I told him quickly and quietly.  “What kind of problem?” He was alert now.  “Jasmine is going to tell Elliot everything.” I told him.  There was a pause on the phone.  “You know what you have to do.  I’m sorry that you’re the one that has to do it.” I nodded my head.  I knew that it was what I had to do.  “Let’s not tell the others it was me.  Not until I’m ready to let them know.  Please.” I said quietly.  “Don’t worry Elle-belle.  I will keep this between us until you’re ready.  Once you’re done go to Dylan’s house.  I’ll text you the address.” He was trying to comfort me.  “Who is Dylan?” I asked confused.  “He is the one that is closest to your location.” He said.  “Alright, let him know that I’ll be on my way.  Thank you Jason.” I said and hung up.

My mom was stirring around the living room.  She was picking up, which left me enough time to pack a bag.  I looked around and realized that everything that I had would fit into an army duffle bag.  I let out a sigh and grabbed my knife and put it into my boot.  Walking into the living room I came face to face with my mother.  “Good morning!” She smiled at me.  “Good morning, where are you going?” I asked her noticing that she was dressed.  “Oh, I’m going to meet Rose.  I know she isn’t allowed in the town but I’m going out of town to visit her.” She said tugging at her shirt.  “Oh, that will be nice.” I said as she walked past me.  I bent over pretending to adjust my boot and grabbed my knife.  I quickly tucked it in my sleeve.  “Alright, I’m going to head out.  I love you, baby girl.” She said as she wrapped me in a hug.  That was the hug I was expecting.  I felt her gasp and the look on her face was that she was being betrayed.  “You heard me?” She was able to get out.  I nodded my head.  “I love him.  You don’t understand.” She tried to explain.  “You were going to betray us.  You know what happens to those that even think of betraying us.” I felt a tear slip down my cheek.  I made it look like the house was broken into.  Grabbing my bag and looking over my shoulder to see my lifeless mother laying there in the middle of the living room.

“Jason, it’s done.” I sniffled.  “I’m proud of you Elle-bell.  I will see you soon.” He said and hung up.  I got into my car and put the address into my GPS, then started driving.  Six hours later I pulled up to a huge house.  It looked like one of those fancy country clubs.  The brick building that was the main house was massive and off to the side there was a garage that was nearly the size of the house.  I walked up to the door and knocked.  “Hello?” A young girl answered the door.  “I’m Elle, I’m here to meet with Dylan.” I told her.  Her eyes went wide.  “Can I see your tattoo?” She was smart.  I smiled and nodded my head, lifting my shirt to show her my tattoo on my left hip.  Her eyes grew wide again.  “What is it?” I asked confused, looking down at my tattoo.  “You’re THE Elle!  I’ve heard about you but oh-my-gosh! You’re standing in front of me.  You’re even more pretty than I’ve heard you described.” She paused to take a breath.  “You’ve heard of me?” I didn’t know why she would have heard of me.  “Yes, all the stories about you and Jasmine.  You were always the bait and Jasmine would take down the target.  The men in the area would describe you as a goddess and now I see why.  Boy, if I weren’t straight I would so see if you were interested.” She blushed and then realized that I was still standing outside.  “Oh! Come in.  I’ll get Dylan.” She said rushing into another room.  I sat in the front room looking around.  There were paintings on the walls and over the fireplace there was the crest of Duke.  I turned around when I heard a guy clear his throat.  “Hello.” I smiled sweetly at him.  He glared at me.  “Hello, I’m Dylan.” He said reaching towards me.  I gave him a confused look and then realized what he was doing.  I beat him to it and lifted my shirt for him to see my tattoo.  He smirked.  “Why is my name on your tattoo?” He asked.