Chapter 22☆Memories

His pov

Thank fuck, last day. That meant shirt signing, fake tears from the fake girls, last time most of these people will ever see each other, all these years here add up for this last victorious day. These people have been a part of my life for 5 years, I've been a part of theirs for the same amount. This is quite possibly the scariest thought of it all. All these people, sometimes friends, sometimes hated, they have all been a huge part of my life growing up into what I am now. Gosh, I sound like I'm makig a speech. Its all true though. This is also where I met her, Alex, the girl that saved me. I went from having two phones, mostly with desperate girls who'll do anythig for a fuck, to having a phone with close friends and family numbers only. She helped me become the guy I am now, I'm happier with who I am now. Anyway, the last day, the start of our real lives.

My shirt was nearly full, nice messages and sinatures all over, the occasional dick drawing. I hadn't seen Alex all day, we had an assembly this morning and sice then we've just been wandering around while people sign our shirts. But I haven't seen her once. I know she's in because I asked Becky but she didn't know where she was either. I gave up trying to find a working pen and started looking for her. She wasn't anywhere I thought she was. I asked around and some people said they saw her in assembly but since then they don't know. One girl saw her shoot off when assembly finished, she then asked if I was free tonight to which I replied a very strict no and told her that I was going hers because she had a free house, I emphasised free house. Of corse that wasn't happening but it got her jealous amd off my back, Alex would be proud.

As I started walking around classrooms I was dragged into one. Not even kidding I was terrified, girls get very upset act out you know? I turned around ready to face a few girks but instead... nothing. I remembered this classroom, it was our abandoned classroom. we told no one about this mostly because they'd probably tell a teacher then we wouldn't have our hideout when things got toovmuch. Who pulled me I here? I know I didnt gsll in because my shirt was ruffled at the back from where I got the pull. I looked around but couldn't find anything, was I going mad? I sat in my preferred seat ad just remembered back to all the memories in here and in the whole school.

Gosh, ive been through so much in this school. Major heartbreak, a complete change of person, all the fights, the change of friends, the bestfriends I made, the enemies. All these memories gave me a headache, it was so much to remember at once. They all hit me at once and wouldn't stop, some great and others not so much. Then I met her, everything chanhed, i don't know why i let her in. I dont know why she was different to the other girls. It took me a while to let her in but I'm glad I did. I thought of just trailing her behind me, giving her false promises of love and just using her as a new face. But I didn't. When I met her I gave her my real number, I gave her the real me. In the time of a few weeks I completely got rid of my other phone, got rid of all the girls. Spent all my time dedicated to having her in my arms. But I don't even know why. I had plenty of pretty girls, sexy girls, freaky girls, girls willing to do anything to make me happy. And I gave it all up for her, for Alex. I don't regret doing it because she's made me the better person I am now, she makes me happier than 20 of those girls put together. I dont know how but I knew this the first day i met her. If I lost her I don't know how I would manage to live on, sounds stupid and whipped but its true. my ex fucked me up beyond repair, or so I thought, and she led me to the "fuckboy" life, im not going to just blame it on her because I did like it while it lasted, I'm not going to lie about it. All these girls drooling over me and dropping everything to have me. But I like this life more, the life with her. I wouldn't see the light of another day if she left me, well after fighting until I couldn't get her back. Whether she left me, disappeared or died. I would fight. But after however long I'd fight, if I didn't get her back, thats my life over. I'd either stay inside all day every day, run away to find her or I don't even know what else. It seems a bit extreme considering the rest of my life's great but that's because she helped me make my life like this, if she's not here time it'll go back to how it was. I know it.

After thinking about all that shit I realised that someone was at the door, it had only been a few minutes but I completely blanked out from everything else. It was Alex, no it was my Alex. I ran up to her and hugged her, hugged her as if I hadn't seen her in months. I hugged her tighter than the skirts on some of these girls at my school. She managed to squeeze out of the hug and asked what was wrong, I had the cheesiest grin on my face, I looked like such a twat. I replied with "nothing, I couldn't find you. I've been thinking about the last five years. The last one mostly, well when you arrived into my life to be exact. You know that I'm so very lucky to have you right? You know how I feel about you right? Don't forget that. I love you." She just laughed me off and told me she loved me so much more. But she didn't. We sat in the room and compared shirts, compared the signatures and compared the nice things people said. She had many, it looked like one from everyone. She told me how she felt no one knew who she was before me and I knew what she meant. The longer and longer we were together more people started asking about her, realising she's real. I was happy that I did that, she was happier too. She felt so invisible and it had a massive affect on her metal health, she didn't get diagnosed with anyhing because she had nothing but it really really did affect her. She'd cry and wonder if she was worth anything. But then she came out of her shell and made all these friends, I could tell she was proud of all these signatures and nice messages. I was too.

She confessed to dragging me in here. Said it was to remind me of all the passing years, that was pretty effective then. We left the room and followed the rest of the nearly graduates of high school. Only an hour now until we were free. Well free until next term, then it was college or sixth form. Alex and I are going to sixth form, not the same one but close enough so that we could have lunch together if we had free periods. I was looking forward to sixth form, less stress and more towards what I want to do. Call me nerdy but I chose further maths, english and computing. She chose photography, English and maths. she's always been good at photography and English, not so much maths though. Enough of that though, focus on the now. Everything's going to be great this summer. I have her, my grandparents are down for a lot of the summer too, I have my whole family in a rented holiday home. Cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, the whole lot. It was going to be a great summer, I could feel it.