Character ask answered

Tamsin

Do you think you will ever get along with Clary? (I lowkey ship Tary)

Erm no I don't think I ever will get along with her. The negative relationship that I have with her has been built over a very long period of time and I think its hard to get over everything thats been said and done.

Why are you so perfect?

Aw thank you! I'm no where near perfect I feel quite the opposite of that , as Hannah Montana once said nobodys perfect :)

Camille didn't tell you but i'm your real mother.BYE.

Thats not really a question but hey I guess? Thanks for leaving me like Camille did.

Marry Alec pls

I'll think about it

Jace

Do you love Tamsin or Clary?

Love is a very strong word. To love is to destroy and I don't want either of them to be destroyed.

What's 'gudd'?

Nothing is really 'gudd' , the girl I have feelings for is marrying my parabatai who currently hates me and I spend my life fighting demons.

Boi stop being a bitch before I send you to hell.

I'm hotter than hell but I think i'll have a nice time there i'll send you a postcard.

Clace or Tace?

I think Clace has more of a ring to it but in my heart i'd go with Tace yet my head always leads me to Clace.

Alec

What is the hardest thing you've ever had to face?

Accepting who I am and being proud of it and being able to openly admit to who I am is probably the hardest thing i've had to face because I still struggle myself in accepting the one thing that would make my parents disappointed.

Why do you have to be so cute?

I was born this way and the oldest always gets the good looks.

When will you and Tamsin ever get together?

We kind of are together but in a platonic kind of way I guess?

Simon

How do you feel about constantly being friendzoned?

I hate it. I only want a girlfriend that I can love and look after but all anyone sees me as is the nerdy best friend and it sucks ... The pun was not intended.

Clary

Will you ever try to not be a bitch to Tamsin?

When she stops being one to me then yeah sure.

Isabelle

Why are you with Meliorn?

He's a really good guy with a good heart plus he's not bad to look at either.

Why are you gorgeous?

*flips hair* aw thank you! It runs in the family.

Mayrse

Can you start being a good parent?

I'm an excellent parent thank you very much , I can see you didn't get taught any manners.

Why are you so hard on your children?

I only want the best from them and they need to learn how to carry the Lightwood name properly.

Hodge

Why are you a backstabbing hoe?

It's my life if I want to be a hoe then I can be a hoe. I deserve some kind of freedom after being locked in that institute for years on end.

Max

Why are you so cute?

My brother and sister would say that it runs in the family but it doesn't i'm the special one and the cutest one.

Camille

Can I punch you next?

Hah i'd love to see you try , I could rip your throat out with my teeth in the blink of an eye.

Magnus

Can you and Alec adopt me?

As long as you like cats and glitter then i'll have the adoption papers ready and waiting.

Thanks for interrupting the Lydia x Alec wedding.

That didn't happen in this story but you are welcome my presence always makes things better.

A/N: thats the Q&A finally answered :D i'll update this whenever new questions get asked so feel free to keep commenting questions for any character xx