Vacation pt.2

(Drew's pov)
-7:45pm-
"Well I'm so glad you guys are having a fun time. You deserve a little fun before going back to college," mom comments with a soft smile. Dad has his arm around her as she sips from her wine glass.
"Yeah, it's going to be a long year," I refer to the work and grades, not the fact that I'm going to be with Rachel the whole time.
"How do you guys stand each other for so long? Like, damn Marci and I wouldn't last a week," Andre jokes but Marci sighs in irritation, then stands up and walks out. We all give him a blaming look for saying that.
"Ugh, I know, I shouldn't have said that," he sighs guiltily and stands up. "Marci, baby come back here," Andre goes after his girlfriend, leaving us alone.
"Great job Khalil," dad mutters a joke.
"What? This isn't my fault Bieber. He's around you all the time," Uncle Khalil objects, then shoots back at me.
"Yeah, but he's your son," dad chuckles a little, making me hold in a laugh. Damn I wish I could record this conversation so I can send it to Andre.
"He's your niece," my uncle argues back with a playful grin.
"I'm not the one who taught him to piss his girlfriend off," dad keeps the argument going, so I unlock my phone and tap on Voice Memos to record the conversation. But before I can do it, Rachel slaps my hand under the table and gives me an amused scold.
"Sorry," I mouth to her and put my phone away, letting out a chuckle.
"Ok that's enough. Andre can make his own choices," Aunt Kayla puts an end to the argument.
"Anyway, you're welcome to stop by anytime if you need help or anything. We know college is difficult, and we'd be more than happy to help you out," mom speaks generously, looking at both me and Rachel.
"Aw thank you Aunt Christie," Rachel smiles warmly, and I put my arm around her.
"You guys are so cute," mom admires us, which still makes me blush.
"You're like a couple in a movie. God, you're so perfect," Aunt Kayla speaks dreamily while staring at us.
"Thanks," I blush from being on the spot. Rachel's cheeks heat up too, so we're both shy.
"Maybe we should lay off. They're getting shy," Kayla grins at our position.
"Sorry guys," mom smiles apologetically yet entertained.
"So what are you two doing for the rest of the night?" dad asks while standing up and taking mom's hand.
"Not much, just chill out," I shrug nonchalantly and stand up as well.
"Good idea," dad smiles, then hugs me. "We better get going. Stay safe Drew," he pats my back in the hug.
"You too dad," I hug back while everyone gives hugs to each other as well.
"Bye Drew. I love you so much baby," mom hugs me next, and I don't hesitate to hug back. I mean, who wouldn't? She's the best mom ever.
"I love you too ma," I kiss her cheek before taking my car keys from my pocket.
"Oh we're leaving? Bye mom, bye dad," Andre gives his parents each a hug. I'm guessing him and Marci made up, because he was holding her waist.
"Bye!" we all say to each other; then I start my car.
"Andre better watch his mouth next time," Rachel giggles from the passenger seat. I just chuckle at the thought again.
"So we don't have any plans tonight?" A slight smirk forms across her lips, and I can sense where we're going with this.
"Well, you did say we would continue our session," I smirk too, and pull into the hotel driveway.
"I did say that," she grins and nibbles her lip. And now I'm turned on.
I pay for valet and open the door for my girlfriend. We take each other's hand and head to our room. Hopefully no one will disturb us, but just in case, I lock the door. And I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door.

We don't hesitate to start touching each other. Our lips practically glue together, bringing on some tongue action. I fondle her beautiful body, underneath her clothes. I don't want anything else in the world except this.
"Touch me more," Rachel murmurs in between kisses, so I start to undress her as well as myself. I caress every piece of her I can get my hands on. She moans a little to my hands; then I move her to the bed.
We both smile at the slight pleasure, but this isn't even the beginning. I kiss her neck, perfectly marking her sweet spot. As I gently nibble her skin, my hands massage her breasts. Her moaning continues, and I can't resist the urge to pleasure her already. But that's not how it works for me. I don't want to go too fast. I want to build up pleasure within her, so it's worth every minute.
"I love you so much," I lower my lips in between her thighs, holding her lovingly.
"I love you too," she breathes out in desperation with her fingers tied in my hair. My lips press against her, making her gasp, and I start kissing her slowly. Soon enough, I taste her, using my tongue to give her pleasure. Rachel moans and tugs at my hair, and it turns me on even more. Then she releases, and I lick her clean.

I carefully rub her, aware of her sensitivity. But before I can pleasure her, she stops me.
"It's my turn," she crawls in front of me, and I know what she's going to do.
"Babe, you don't have to," I run my fingers through her hair and look in her eyes.
"I know," she tugs down my boxers, then takes hold of me. Oh shit. All I can do is stand back and allow her to take control of the situation. I feel a rush of pleasure from her sucking me. Her head moves back and forth as she sucks. Eventually I feel a release coming on, and I groan and throw my head back when I do. Oh fuck this feels so good. Who knew such a beautiful girl was capable of giving so much satisfaction.
"Shiiiit," I feel her rise back up to kiss my lips while I'm breathing deeply. She smiles innocently, which makes me pull out a condom and rip it open.

We both moan as we adjust to each other. I'm sure I feel just as good to her as she does to me. That's the beauty of sex, both of us get something pleasurable out of it. I just put in the physical work. All she has to do is lay down and relax. I can feel my heart pounding while I move myself in and out of her. A light sweat builds up on my forehead, but I don't mind it. We'll probably do round 2 in the shower.

Rachel pulls me closer so that my breaths hit her neck. I guess she feels closer to me this way. Her breaths are disordered, and for some weird reason, that turns me on and causes my climax. Rachel soon releases as well. I'm familiar with her signals. She tends to hold her breath, then let it all out in a deep sigh. Her eyes flutter too, and she lightens her grasp on my shoulder.
Out of breath, we both lie over the wrinkled sheets. It takes awhile, but we eventually catch our breaths.
"I need a shower," I sit up, running a hand through my hair.
"Me too," she gives me a look, telling me that we're both thinking the same thing, which is shower sex.
"I'll start the shower," I smirk, then head to the bathroom.

(A/N: It's a day late, but here you go☺️ This is my first year of high school, so that's why I'm taking so long to post. It's just nerve racking and everything's new to me. I hope you understand. Anyway, next post is the new story!!! I'm so excited!)

💄Vote 💋