First Time pt.2

(Drew's pov)
Rachel gets off me, so we can undress ourselves. I peel off my shirt, then my sweatpants. Rachel isn't wearing a bra underneath her oversized shirt, just panties. I swear, she's the definition of beautiful.
"We've got to be quiet."
She seems excited. I am too.
"Good idea."
I smirk as I hover over her. My lips touch her neck and collarbones, groping her body sensually. She slides her hands over the skin of my chest and back. A strong feeling of lust overwhelms me. I suck on her neck as if I'm asking for trouble. Right now, I don't care. I've waited a long time for this moment and I won't waste any time or chances.
Rachel lets out a weak moan as my hands massage her breasts. This isn't a make out session anymore. This is third base.
I plant kisses over her body, leaving invisible traces of love I her skin. Rachel's hands go everywhere, from my chest to my arms. She intertwines her fingers in my hair as I hold her waist in my hands, adding a few kisses on her.
"I'll be careful baby."
My hands take off her panties like it's a birthday present. She gives me an innocent yet dirty look, and I smile at her. I lower myself to her protected area, licking my lips as I think of all the things I can do to her. My fingers touch her cautiously, making her shiver. If I hadn't known about Pornhub, I would be extremely confused right now. But I'm not.
My fingers start to circle over her, feeling her warmth at the palm of my hand. A few seconds into it, she starts to moan quietly and puts her hand on my bare shoulder. I move my fingers away to her entrance, where I press slightly. Then I rise back to meet her amused eyes.
"Do you want me to?"
Whispering, I look at her for permission.
"Mhm."
She smiles in a light moan. Damn, she's so beautiful. Careful as possible, I slide my fingers inside her, making her tense up a bit and moan.
"Am I hurting you?"
I give her a concerned look. The last thing I want is to hurt her, even if it's the slightest pain. Rachel shakes her head, so I slowly move my fingers in and out of her, feeling her wetness. She moans louder, which makes me kiss her to quiet down.
"Mm, baby."
She moans after a few moments, and I feel her clench around my fingers. I take it she just had an orgasm.
Rachel moans a little more before I take my wet fingers out of her. I start rubbing her again as I take off my boxers and open a condom. Rachel bites her lip and smiles in anticipation. Once I'm ready, I position myself against her entrance.
"Ready?"
I smirk at her with my hands at her waist. She nods, biting her lip, which makes me cautiously slide myself inside her. She squeezes her eye shut and tenses up again. I have a terrible feeling that I'm hurting her.
"It's ok babe."
I press my lips to her neck as a distraction to her pain. Rachel delicately whimpers and moans until she adjusts to me. When she does, her moans turn more sexual and her eyes assure me that she's ok. So I start pleasuring her.
This is my first time, and it's amazing. This is only between me and Rachel. It's the most intimate I've ever gotten with her. Before this, the closest we'd gotten was making out in the back of my car. Now it's like I know her better than anyone else in the world. She's given me something extremely personal to her, and in return I've given something personal to her.
"Drew, oh my god."
Rachel breathes out in my neck, and I let out a small, quiet grunt as I feel the pleasure overcome me.
"Shit, do you feel this?"
I whisper into her ear, slowing down my pace.
"Mhm."
She nods and moans in response. I chuckle a little, which makes her chuckle too. I take myself out of her and pull her panties back on along with mine. I lay beside her on the bathroom rug.
"Was that good?"
I ask in a whisper, gazing at my childhood best friend, now my girlfriend.
"It was amazing...but we should get back in bed before we get caught."
Rachel looks back at me with a smirk.
"Good idea."
Once I catch my breath, I sit back up and dress myself. Rachel dresses herself too; then we quietly return to our beds.
"That was my first time."
Rachel whispers to herself when we're back under our sheets.
"Mine too."
I smile, even though it's hidden in the darkness of jet room.
"We should do it again."
By the sound of her voice, Rachel's excited about it.
"Maybe a few more times than that."
My hidden smile turns into a grin as I stare at the ceiling.
"Like a billion."
Rachel giggles silently, and I chuckle back a little bit too loudly.

(A/N: part 2 is shorter just bc it is. Next post is on Thursday. Btw I'm currently an emotional wreck bc my baby's all grown up. Omb he was only 16 yesterday😭😭😭)

🎂 Vote 🎂