Birthday Sex

Justin: 26
Christie: 25
Drew: 7
(Justin's pov)
-5pm-
"I already know what I want."
Putting on a white dress shirt, I keep a conversation with Christie.
"Really? What's that?"
Christie asks as she strips down to her bra and panties.
"Twelve rounds tonight."
I smirk at her as she chokes out a nervous laugh.
"Woah. Twelve? Are you sure?"
She gives me a look that tells me I'm slightly crazy.
"Yea. It's my favorite number, doubled."
I go over to her while she grabs her dress.
"Uhm, sure. If that's what you want."
Christie steps into the dress, and I help her zip it up.
"Chaz says he can take care of Drew for us tonight, so it's just you and me."
I hold her small waist close to my body.
"So you basically planned out your whole birthday."
Christie jokes with me as she examines her dress in the mirror.
"No...just the best part."
I stand behind her, playing with her hair as she stares at herself in the mirror.
"Of course."
She rolls her eyes playfully at me, adjusting her dress and smoothing it out.
"You look perfect baby. Let's get going."
I plant a huge kiss on her cheek before taking her hand and leading her out the door.
Drew's playing with Andre in the living room, and Khalil and Kayla are here.
"You guys look so cute."
Kayla hugs both of us at the same time.
"Thanks."
Christie smiles and hugs back.
"Yo, happy birthday Bieber."
Khalil and I perform our "bro hug," like old times.
"Thanks man. Are we ready to go?"
I grab my car keys and take Drew's hand.
"Yea. Stacy, Brooke, and Brie say they're on their way."
Kayla comments and follows Khalil outside with Andre.
"Perfect."
I let Christie go out before me, so I lock the door before unlocking the car.
"How do I look daddy?"
Drew stand before me with his buttoned black dress shirt and a nice pair of jeans.
"You look like a man, bud. You're just like me."
I ruffle his hair and kneel down for him to hug me.
"Yay! Mommy, me and daddy are twins!"
Drew runs over to Christie and jumps up and down. He's always hyper, and it makes me happy.
"You sure are."
Christie smiles warmly, sneaking a joyful glance at me. Christie, Drew, and I get into the car, and I start driving to T.G.I Friday's. It's my favorite restaurant. When we arrive, we're seated at a reserved room. I've got to say it feels nice to have my family pay for dinner just for me.
"Hey guys. Happy birthday Justin."
Brie, Za, Chaz, Brooke, Ryan, and Stacy gradually show up with small gift bags and excited smiles.
"Aw thanks guys. You didn't have to buy me anything."
I smile, feeling a little guilty that they bought me gifts.
"So how's your birthday going so far?"
Za sits in front of me and next to Brie.
"It's amazing. Drew made me breakfast in bed, with Christie's help of course."
I recall this morning when Drew screamed me awake to tell me happy birthday and deliver me blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon.
"That's so cute."
Stacy grins and places her hand on her heart as a sign of admiration. When our waiter comes I order water for a drink, and the messiest item they have on the menu, Barbecue ribs. Drew takes after me and orders the same thing. And he says he wants blueberry pie for desert.
-8pm-
Oh shit, I'm so tired and full from dinner. It took Christie forever to clean Drew up, and she even helped me clean up as well. Now we're outside, saying our goodbyes and planning to meet up again for lunch tomorrow. Chaz and Brooke are going to have a cookout tomorrow.
"Alright, are you excited for your sleepover bud?"
I kneel down to Drew's height again, and he pouts and shakes his head.
"Aw, why? Rachel and Andre with be there."
If he really doesn't want to go, I can always take him back home.
"I want to go with Rachel!"
Drew whines and pouts even more.
"You wanna go with Rachel? Ok buddy, then go with uncle Chaz."
I chuckle a little from Drew's affection towards Rachel. He loves hanging out with her.
"Bye mommy. Bye daddy."
Drew gives both me and Christie separate hugs.
"Bye baby."
Christie kisses his head and hugs him back. Drew steps into Chaz's car; then before I know they're gone, and it's just me and Christie.
"Ok, ready for 12 rounds?"
I smirk as I start the car.
"I don't know."
She does her nervous giggle again, and it makes me crave her even more.
"Ready or not, it's happening."
I pull into the driveway and get out of the car, not forgetting to open the door for her as well.
"What did I get myself into?"
Christie mumbles playfully as we enter our house, locking the door.
"You'll find out. Take your clothes off. Let's start on the couch."
I unbutton my shirt as she takes off her dress. My pants come off, then her shoes, then my shoes. Now it's time for some fun.
"Stay there."
I sit Christie on the couch and walk into the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine.
"Really Justin?"
Christie smiles, sitting half naked on the couch with her black-laced bra and panties.
"Yea baby. We need to stay up all night."
I pour us each a glass and hand one to her.
"You're taking this real serious, aren't you?"
Her lipstick prints on the glass when she takes a sip of her wine.
"Hell yea. I want this to be a blast. Can you do that for me babe?"
I give her my puppy eyes and plug my lips.
"Anything for you."
Christie bats her eyelashes at me and tilts her head seductively.
"I think it's time to get down to business."
Unable to control my lust, I take her wine glass and set it aside before I slide her on top of me and start kissing her like crazy.
"Mm, you know...Maybe I should take control. After all, it's your birthday."
Christie mumbles in the kiss as I hold her tiny waist in my hands.
"What are you gonna do, babygirl?"
I smirk daringly while raising my eyebrows at her. Christie giggles before kneeling on the floor and pulling my boxers off. So far, I'm impressed. She licks her lips before slowly—and teasingly—starts sucking me.
"Oohhhh fuuuck."
My fingers harmlessly grip her dark, brunette locks as her mouth gets to work on my dick. Fuck, it feels so good.
"Shit baby, don't stop."
I groan in pleasure from her mouth and fingers sliding up and down on me. The sensual feeling increases, and I release in her mouth.
"Fuck babe. You're so amazing."
I breathe out as she wipes her mouth and blushes.
"Lay down."
She stands up and unclasps her bra, exposing her bare chest. I bite my lip and lay down on the couch.
"Here, you might need this."
I hand her a condom, which she opens and fits it perfectly on me.
"Touch me."
She breathes sexually and bites her lip, so I start massaging her breasts and playing with her panties. Her panties are wet against my body as she sits on me, causing another boner.
"We're not even on the first round."
I chuckle and slip off her panties before she grabs my hand and places it underneath her wetness.
"Fuck. You're so wet baby. I like that."
Another groan escapes my mouth as I move my fingers against her pussy, making her moan.
"Take a seat on me baby."
It comes out like a plead, because all I want is me inside of her.

(A/N: I'm so tired. I'm about to pass out😴😴😴 but I promised to post so here it is.😘😘 Sorry if it's short. I just finished it. Next post is on Monday)

🚏Vote ✈️