Chapter 54

Emma's POV

I walked through the forest at night alone following the trail of blood then I found the end of the trail which lead to my daughter's lifeless body.

"No, Leia. No!" I yell.

"Haha sucks to be you." Albert Spencer says.

"Swan, Swan. Wake up." Killian says pushing my arm.

I opened my eyes and looked around and it was just Killian and I laying down.

"That was terrible." I say.

"It was just a dream. Your okay. Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

"Well I followed the blood trail and it belonged to Leia." I say.

"Well Swan, thats not real. Its okay." He says.

"Emma, Killian! The blood trail goes pretty far. We dont know how far it goes." Mary-Margaret says.

"Well Im sorry we fell asleep talking. We should have been helping." I say.

"Its all right. You were tired. Anyway lets go." She says.

We walked up and met up with everyone it was dawn and they took turns walking and sleeping now it was time to continue as a group.

"Wait, the blood has stopped." Liam says.

"It cant just stop." Killian says.

"That not all according to the tracker Leia's here." Hades says.

"But where?" I ask.

"Leia! Leia! Where are you!" Killian yells.

"Leia!" Everyone screams.

"Leia, please say something." I say crying.

I fell to the ground and started crying I felt like my whole world was turned upside down.

"Mary-Margaret where are you going?" Regina asks.

"There is something over there." She says walking higher up.

We watched her walk up and then she was out of sight. She was gone for awhile and it was a long time.

"Where the hell is she?" Zelena asks.

"Mary-Margaret!" I yell.

"Emma, you can stop yelling and crying now. I think you all will be happy with what I found." Mary-Margaret says.

We all went up as fast as we saw what she was talking about.

"Leia!" I say and hug her.

"What the hell happened?" Killian asks her.

"Well I was going to meet up with Albert Spencer when the person in charge of the animal shelter ran into me. One of his pregnant dogs got out and while he check the town I came here and found her and moved her and her puppies higher so they wouldnt get hurt. I would have called, but I lost service. Im sorry." She says.

"All that matters is that your okay." I say to her.

"So the blood was from the dog. At least it wasnt from you." Killian says hugging her.

"This family reunion is cute and all, but did she say she was going to meet with Albert Spencer?" Hades asks.

"Yeah whats that about?" Regina asks.

"Nothing doesnt matter." Leia says.

"Okay lets get you and these animals back to town. Then after you clean up we will talk about the Albert thing later." I say.

We all got back to town and everything was fine for now. My daughter was safe and the fact she wanted to face Albert alone scares me. All that matters is that she is safe. I just want things to be alright and have all these bad things go away.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.