Chapter 31

Emma's POV

Killian and I looked all night long and Leia was nowhere to be seen. I was worried sick about my little girl so Killian and I went to Granny's to meet up with the gang and as we waited we saw Robin and Regina looking rather close.

"Swan are they?" Killian asks.

"Not sure I dont think so." I tell him.

"Well here they come." He says.

"Emma, Killian, so how was your night?" Regina asks.

"You will hear about it soon." I say.

We looked out the window and saw Mary-Margaret and David acting different. Then Hades and Zelena. Next thing we knew it was Rumple and Belle, Elsa and Neal, Liam and Milah. Everyone was like with someone they either were with or used to like years ago. Except Killian and I cause thats not happening.

"So whats this meeting for?" Robin asks.

"For hours Leia has been missing. No scratch that she has been missing all night and we cant find her anywhere." I say to them.

"Why didnt you call?" Liam asks.

"We did but non of you answered." I say.

"Emma, wheres Graham? Where Albert?" Zelena asks.

"Graham was watching Albert at the station all night." Killian says.

"Leia is missing." I say placing my head on the table.

"Oh my god its like the whole gang is all together hanging out like high school." Ruby says.

"Not now Rubs." I say.

"Oh well Im glad you all get along now. Oh and tell Leia she is welcome to stay over whenever she wants." Ruby says.

"Whats was that Ruby?" Killian asks.

"Leia came by the elementary school carnival last night and helped out. We invited her over for some tea and she passed out on the couch." Ruby tells us.

"Where is she now?" I ask.

"Oh I dropped her off at your mom's store this morning." She says.

We all rushed out of Granny's and into my mom's ice cream shop. As we walked in my mom stops us.

"She's fine. She is alittle upset and mad at Killian right now for saying he is leaving. But she is also mad at you Emma." My mom says.

"Why me? I get Killian, but why me?" I ask.

"Something about putting Graham first. I dont know all I know is I have never see Leia so heartbroken and upset. You two really hurt her." She says.

"Mom we have to see her." I say.

"Not right now. She's crying and eating a giant tub of Cooke Dough Ice Cream." She says.

I walked past her and Leia was sitting on the ground with a giant spoon in her hand with a giant tub of Ice Cream in her lap. My mom was right we hurt Leia and this is the saddest I have ever seen her. I looked at everyone behind me and I knew we all felt like this was all our fault. We all wanted to protect her that we started to get close, but in doing so we pushed her away and hurt the one person we never wanted to hurt ever. Killian saying he is leaving maybe to protect her, but to Leia I could tell by the way she was looking at him that it crushed her. We all had some part in this and we have to fix it before Leia gets even more hurt then she is now.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.