Chapter 34

Leia's POV

Today I was going to clean out my stuff that I didnt want anymore. After I clean it out I took it to the a place to donate things.

"Leia thanks for the donations." Dorothy says to me.

"Yeah. Where should I put them?" I ask.

"Jens is in the back he will help you." She says.

I walked to the back and saw Jenson putting boxes up on the shelfs.

"I have more for you to put away." I say to him.

"Thanks Lei. So hows your family?" He asks.

"Well Im staying with my dad and his bandmates right now. Though durning the day I spend it with my grandma and my mom friends. My mom is still out of town." I tell him.

"Well have you at least talked to her since she left?" He asks.

"Well I texted her and my dad has, but she hasnt answered yet." I say.

"I gotta know for Thanksgiving are you all going to be to get together as a huge family?" He asks.

"If nothing bad goes wrong then possibly. I really dont know." I say.

"Well I have back to work. I'll talk to you later." He says.

I went back home and sat down on the couch. I wondered why my mom hasnt spoken to me in a few days.

Emma's POV

I starter packing things up and I heard a buzzing sound. I looked into Graham's bag and found my phone. I wonder how that got in there. When I looked I had tons of messages from both Leia and Killian.

"Emma why are you packing?" Graham asks walking in.

"I have to go. My family needs me." I say to him.

"Emma they dont need you." He says.

"Graham they all texted me alot asking if Im okay." I say to him.

"They just want to know if you alive still, but your okay. Just let them know that." He says.

"Yeah I guess so, but why was my phone in your bag?" I ask him.

"You set it in there when we checked in remember?" He asks.

"No, I forgot. Look I just need to go home." I tell him.

"Emma, my dear please lets stay one more night. I have something planned." He says.

"I cant stay. Both sheriffs should not be gone this long." I say.

"The town and your family will be just fine for one more night." Graham says.

"No, I cant." I say and continued to pack.

I packed up and went out the door and drove home I love Graham, but I just need to go home.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.