Chapter 4

Leia's POV

I walked into Granny's and sat down at a table.

"Leia I gotta question for you. Will you babysit Roland for me?" Lily asks me.

(I just want you all to know Lily and August are married and Henry and Roland are their kids)

"Yeah of course." I say to her.

"Thank you Leia. Thank you so much." She says to me.

Killian's POV

I walked on the streets of Storybrooke and saw Graham and Emma walking towards me. Most likely walking past me, but still Emma and Graham have been giving me a hard time since I got here.

"Excuse me." I say to them.

"Wait Jones, You must know that if you want to take Leia anywhere you must talk to Emma first." Graham says to me.

"Graham dont start with that." Emma says.

"Look I wont take Leia anywhere. Dont worry." I tell them.

"Well good. Your not that stupid anymore." Graham says.

"Look Killian what Graham means is you always used to say one thing and do another now its just we dont known if you changed." Emma says.

"Lets face it you both dont trust me with Leia, even though when she was scared for her life I protected her. I can grantee that Leia is safe when Im around." I tell them.

"So her mother can keep her safe?" Emma asks madly.

"Thats not what I meant. I meant I will protect Leia." I say.

"Mom. Dad. Graham. Hello." Leia says walking up.

"Hey my sweet girl whats up?" Emma asks her.

"Im going to babysit Roland tonight." Leia tells her.

"Well call me when your done and I'll take you home." Emma says.

"No thats okay. Umm dad since Roland lives near where you and the boys are, can I just come over and stay with you guys?" Leia asks me.

"Sure. Its fine with me. Although you should ask your mother." I tell her.

"Mom, can I?" Leia asks her.

Emma didnt know what to say. She looked at Leia then gave me a very rude look and then went back to looking at Leia.

"Yeah Okay." Emma says to her.

"Awesome mom thanks." Leia says and hug her and walked the other way.

"I will take care of her." I tell Emma.

"Leia on a bus with a ton of men. Not a very good idea." Graham says.

"Leia was with me and all the guys on the bus for 3 months. I think one night wont hurt." I tell him.

"You know what Jones anything happens to her your done in this town." Graham threatens.

"Look I get that you dont like that Im here, but Im here for my daughter not for Emma thats deep in my past." I say and walked last them.

Leia's POV

I was at Roland's and playing board games with him.

"Why did you leave?" Roland asks.

"Just things happened, but Im home now and I back to babysitting you." I tell him.

"Henry was going to watch me, but he is with Violet." He tells me.

"Well thats nice. So lets see. You had dinner, you took a bath, we played games, now its time to go to bed." I tell him.

"But Leia... Please." He begs.

"Nope bed time." I say to him.

I carried him up to his room and placed him in his bed.

"Leia can you sing to me?" He asks.

"Roland I dont sing." I tell him.

"You lie. You sang to me lots of times." He says.

"Okay fine. I only sing for you. Now what should I sing?" I ask him.

"Umm a song that you were listening to or singing when you left home." He says.

"Okay lucky for you I have one." I say.

I pulled out my guitar and started playing  Home by Daughtry.

After I finished the song Roland fell fast asleep. I went downstairs and his parents came back. After that I went to the bus.

"Hey Leia welcome." Hades says opening up the door.

"Hey." I say and calm on.

"Well your room is just how you left it." My dad says.

"Thanks. Well I should get to bed. I have school tomorrow." I say.

I walked to the back and lid down and fell asleep.

Emma's POV

Leia wanted to stay with Killian. I dont like that. What has Killian done to her.

"Emma Im sorry I was fighting with Killian. I just remember how broke you were last time. I dont want you or Leia to go through that again." Graham says.

"I know and that means alot and I adore it. That means alot." I say to him.

"Well come here." He says.

He gave me a hug and it wasnt like the others over the years. Whats happening to me.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.