Chapter 3

Leia's POV

Well today was the day first day back at school and I just know everyone will be watching me. Heck I just started walking and everyone was watching me. As I walked a car pulled up next to me.

"Hello Look its the walking Swan." Lexi says rolling down her window.

"Leia need a ride?" Mimi asks.

"Aww Mimi dont you know Swan's swim." Brooke says.

I started walking away and they just drove past. This has been my life since I was 5. So thats 12 years of my life bullied by Lexi and her robots. I walked into the school and everyone was looking at me. They were all whispering things about me, but what else is knew when I was 15 they talked about how I would be like my mom. Pregnant and Alone. Which never happened. Now they have a whole knew thing to bug me about.

"So Leia, now that daddy is in your life. Do you finally celebrate father's day?" Some random guy asks.

"No she just gets whatever she wants." Some random chick says.

"Hey you guys Leia cant help it. Her dad has to spoil her to make up for all the time he missed all because her whore mother didnt tell him." Lexi says.

"Hey Lexi. Shut up." Gel says to her.

"Aww the loser nerd boy protects the Swan again." Lexi says.

They walked away and I went to my locker.

"I know you dont need me to step in, but I knew if I didnt you would have killed them." Gel says to me.

"I know and thank you." I say to him.

"Oh okay dont look now but football playing Clay just walked in." He say to me.

"So." I say.

"Leia, every girl likes him. Try not to freak out." He says.

"Your dumb." I say.

"Leia, Hey." Clay says.

"Hi." I say.

"I know people are giving you a ruff time, but hang in there beautiful." He says to me before walking away.

"Leia's got an admirer." Gel says.

"Shut up." I say and walk to class.

"You know you love me." He says.

After school everyone was running outside and standing on the steps taking pictures. I walked out and saw my dad.

"Dad what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Taking you home." He says.

We started walking away from everyone and at first it was quiet but I broke the silence.

"Why did you show up? Like for real?" I ask him.

"Well to be honest. Alot of boys would love to... How do I put it. Oh they would love to rape and impregnant you to have a forever bond with a rockstars  blood." He says.

"No, dad that wont..... You really think so?" I ask.

"Oh yeah the crazy things people do." He says.

As we walked we heard sirens I looked back and it was my mom.

"Leia!" She yells at me.

"Hey mom." I say to her.

"Whats going on?" She asks.

"Oh right Im walking Leia home." My dad tells her.

"Leia get in the car." My mom demands.

"No." I say.

"You are doing as I say." She says.

"Mom look I want to walk home." I say.

"You dont need him." She say to me.

"Im protecting her." My dad says.

"From your crazy fans." My mom says.

"No from crazy rapist male fans." He tells her.

"Um can you two please stop it. We are in public." I say to them.

"Okay Killian go away." My mom says.

"No. You get back to work." He says to her.

"Okay Im going home." I say and walked all they way home without their annoying fighting.

Emma's POV

"I told you to go." I say to Killian.

"And I told you Im staying for Leia." He says to me.

"Yeah so you can turn her against me." I say.

"Oh thats your problem. You think Im turning Leia against you. Well Im not. I wouldnt do that." He says.

"Well, how would I know that? I just want you to tell Leia goodbye then leave. I dont need you to hurt her." I tell him.

"Well, I wont. I do really care about her Emma. I wont leave her. If I do have to go I will tell her goodbye." He says.

"Whatever just dont hurt her." I say and get back in the car.

I drove back to work with one thing on my mind he said he cares about our daughter and that if he leaves he will tell her goodbye makes me wonder if he ever cared about me. Doesnt matter its in the past. 17 years is along time and I am completely over Killian Jones.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.