Berserk

(I am so so sorry I havent wrote for a while! I'm updating now, okay guys? thank you <3)

Niall smiled shyly, hoping it could open everyone up. He knew full well that most likely nothing would make this situation more tense. Niall just wanted everyone to take it in and maybe congratulate them, even if it was just a little bit.

"Guys..................... I know it's crazy and all but-"

"No Niall, you don't know how insane this is! We... we have to take care of you and make sure you're always hydrated, safe, not stressed out, god that means no more partying or alcohol Ni." Harry announced, beng the most baby aware of all the males.

"Um, I think I can do that Haz, I am his fiance, that's my baby, my job." Louis said, feeling a bit out of place as Harry was so quick to take his job as the father. 

"And? Look, I can help people through it, I understand pregnancies, you've never helped a woman having her contractions so please don't speak like you can handle it alone Louis." Harry practically hissed, wanting to be the soul helper for the star of the group.

"I don't give a damn Harold! I am the daddy and I will be the one to protect my child!" Louis wailed, standing up and walking out the room. Niall was about to chase after his love till Harry ran first, know one in the room even sure what was to happen or if they would want to see.

"So... congrats?" Zayn shrugged, moving to sit next to niall and cuddle the male into his chest. 

"A baby, that's awesome Niall, I can't wait to see how this kid looks. Imagine those big ol' blue eyes it'll sport. " Said Liam as he moved to the other side of Niall, rubbing his back.

"I know... I'm happy you guys support it but Hazza seems so angry, why won't he let me have Lou be the caretaker? I mean, you all are welcome to help, I would love that but he won't share wth my boo."

                                                                                          ~

Louis and Harry had been screaming in each others faces for what felt like forever for everyone in the group. Harry was sat on Louis's chest and fisted his shirt rather anguidly as he got right up in his face.

*SNAP*

That was all it took for the two to look up and see a fan had broken into the reserved area they had been fighting.

"LARRY FOREVER!" She screamed, tweeting, sharing on Tumblr and everywhere possible as she ran.

Louis almost fainted, this surely would anger Niall. He didn't want Niall to leave him but how can he not when Harry looks like he's snogging Lou so lustily. Harry groaned as he got up, helping Louis to his feet.

"Oops."