The nouis morning

Niall's pov

After a rather fun night with zayn I got up to see that Lou and I were the only ones awake. I decided to do what every person does to an unsuspecting victim and scare the day lights out of them!

"LOU! HIIIIII! MAKE ME SOME BREAKFAST! " I screamed in his ear! Hahaha he jumped so high and dropped tea everywhere but on us! Soo funny~

" you prick! I finally found out how to make the tea the way harry does and you get me to spill it all over the place!! Evil is what you are! It should be niall evil horan!" He finally finished his rant and sounded so exasperated! Hahahahahahaha that was the best,

" hahahahahahaha that was the best."

No it wasn't, I have to clean up the broken pieces of glass before Liam come and flips shot about how that could end up harming you in some sort of way. Although I wouldn't want you hurt either ..." Aaaw he cares about me :3 I feel special!

" am I a whore?" I blurted out, oops...

"Why would you be a whore, love?" He looks a wee bit suspicious. Here goes nothing!

" I like four people and I can't choose who I like better, snogging and blow jobs have or have not happened and I can't bring myself to say I hated it..." I trailed off to see his emotions just hoping they were good.

"And may or may I not ask if you would do more with other people you could possibly end up feeling things towards...?" Oh Lou I know we're you're going with this and I would fight back but your face is too good looking to stop myself.

"Ummmm I may or may not if I get some damn food cus I'm HUNGRY!" and I score a laugh from Louis! Yaay double win~ he's making me eggs and toast (the only thing he can make) and let the subject go! Hope he doesn't want me to answer questions about my intimate relations with the others.

"Well, I want a gift for making the beauty of the house food. My fine is a kiss and a sweet lil leprechaun to tell me 'good morning Lou ' mkay? Because I like your cute morning voice" he said all while his back was turned

" you think my voice is cute lou?" Curiosity was getting the best of me this morning!

"No! " he replied so fast and it really hurt-

"It's freaking adorable!" He continued before I even had the chance to get all depressed about. I felt all these fluttery feelings in my tummy, I seemed to be getting them around the boys more often now.

"Lou you can't be serious, I'm not adorable in any way..."

"Oi! I think you are! Your cute little accent is thick and sexy in the morning, but matched with your bright smile and soft fluffy hair it sounds cute too! Your bright eyes shine and just brighten my day up, and even help me wake up. You yawn like a kitty cat you do perfect puppy dog eyes and you snuggle into people so perfectly like you were meant to hug them forever and I wish I could ni, I wish I could hug you forever."

I started to water up, he was so sweet. I burst into tears because that was the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me for so long! Never has a confession make me so happy that when Lou tried to calm me down I kissed him on the lips and gave him the biggest horan hug the world has every seen!

"Finish cooking and let's watch a movie together, I want to snuggle perfectly into you..." I sniffled a bit, causing him to kiss my forehead and finish up. When he came back we put on the notebook and cuddled up on the couch.

"You wake up beautiful?" I heard Lou call to me.

"Yeah, unless I'm dreaming about you which wouldn't be too weird since I've had dreams about you before. Well I'm gonna catch a few more z's k? Byeee Lou~!" I went back to sleep. Turns out hey carried me to my bed because I woke up to a still unmoved zayn! The paper left on zayn was from Lou ...

' you looked so cute so I cleaned your mess up and mine, cleaned up the glass, turned the movie off and put it away. I also gave you a few more kisses and a love bite you'll find sooner or later ;) while putting you back in bed.

Love Lou -xx'

Aaawwww I love this lovey dicey side of him! I wonder where the love bite is though? Well I'll find out when I have the will to move! I spent an hour or so just thinking about Lou and how cute that letter was. If only my heart could choose who was the best choice to love.