Heart attack

(I'm obsessed with Heart attack by Demi Lovato right now XD)

He didn't feel good, not like a little problem but a full on stomach pain. Niall was cuddled next to his  fiance until he got major pain in his abdomen. Niall felt the urge to vomit and he had to leave! Niall ran out to the bathroom  and thew up everything he held in his stomach since last night.

"Hmm, babe? Where'd you goOH SHOOT! Baby, you okay?" Loulou quickly ran to him as Niall sat on the floor crying.

"Louis...I'm sick, and yucky. Can you carry me to bed after I wash my face?" the blonde whimpered.

"No, you need to visit the-"

"Hell no. I think I know what it is and we aren't in need of those devils to confirm it. I'll know soon if I'm right okay? Just bear with me for a bit. Please?" Niall pleaded and he caved in. 

"Please tell me what it could be?" Louis made the towel damp at the sink before wiping my face.

"Not yet, please wait for me to tell you. I can't tell you yet, it's just..." he started to cry knowing that the I was right that he would leave me. 

"Baby, just what is it? I love you, I wouldn't be freaked out about anything involving you. I won't ;eave you babe." Louis cuddled me in before lifting me to our bed.

"I will tell you when I know for sure! If I am wrong than there is no reason for you to worry okay?" The blonde was afraid to let him know hus big...problem. 

*Later that day...*

"Liam..." Niall called to his best mate because he was the only one who knew about his condition.

"Liam, I think my certain problem may become a full blown crisis. I was throwing up this morning and yeah...I don't know how to break it to Lou, will he even wanna be with me afterwards? I doubt anyone would wanna! Jeez I'm such a freak! Liam, what do I do? You're the only one who knows my condition and I trust you; please tell me what to do!" Niall pouted to the lad. 

"You can't keep it way from him. He loves you more than you realize at times. In all honesty, I think he'll be so happy. " Liam was giving him a sincere smile.

"I hope you're right Li, I really do. I don't know what I'll do if I'm right and he leaves me." Liam gave the boy a hug and they left.

Niall went through a few weeks filled with morning vomit breaks. Louis had had enough of watching the love of his life in so much pain but the boy wouldn't let him help. Louis went to grab Niall who ran to the bathroom with some box of a medium size. Basically; it was the size of two and a half toothpaste boxes.Louis ran ater the boy but he had already locked the door.

"Let me in! I want to know what you're hiding from me Niall!" He spent ten minutes banging the door before stopping, dropping and crying at the door. "I want to help Niall, please. I love you Ni. I do baby."Louis was crying until Niall gasped and you could hear something or someone dropping to the floor.

Niall opened the door looking just as desheviled as Louis on the ground. 

"I'll tell you since it's confirmed now." Niall sniffled a bit , then took Louis's hand and lead him to the bedroom.

"You need to be straight with me Niall. What is going on? Are you leaving me; or are you dying? Are you cheating? Oh fuck no, please tell me it's nothing bad baby. I don't want you to leave me." Louis was a mess, but this was his mess, but he loved it.

"I...I'm not dying babe. I would never cheat or leave you. I thought of it as bad but the only bad thing that could happen is you leaving. This depends on you and be honest if it scares you or anything, okay?" Niall bit his lip as he watched Louis nodded slightly.

"I doubt you could have anything that bad! Right?" Louis watched his love start to shake again, he placed his own hands atop Niall's to soothe the boy.

"Louis, I'm pregnant." 

"Niall, that's impossible. I've never heard about a guy getting pregnant so please don't lie. Cute joke though baby."

"Louis! I have a certain disorder that gave me some sort of ability to have babies and I'm damn well pregnant with a Tomlinson so have fun with me being your babies daddy; daddy." Niall sulked. Louis walked out of the room, into his room and closing it leaving Niall terrified, but he had no idea what was really happening.

*Louis's Room*

"I GET TO HAVE A LITTLE BABY HORLINSON! YAYAYAYAYAY! HE'S GONNA BE CUTE AND CUDDLY AND OH GOODNESS! LALALALALA~" Louis was screaming and dancing around. Louis remembered he left Niall alone in the boys room, he quickly ran to his room to find the boy crying his eyes out into the pillow.

"NIALL! LET US HAE DEM BEAUTIFUL BABES BABY!" Louis jumped next to Niall and snogged his face off.

"God I love you." Niall looked at Louis in shock.

"And our baby too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwie Louis dats so cute!" Comment, vote and fan and kik me whatever at Feralove