Oh stop it you!

:P I haven't updated for a long time~

Harry's pov:

I was eating some cereal like a normal day, except I decided to steal Niall's froot loops because he still is in his room asleep, I think? oh well...

"Ooooh! Fuck yesssss" Someone moaned?! Who the hell is having sex right now?! It's seven in the bloody morning! I'm not even that kinky...

"OH! RIGHT THERE! YEAH BABY UGHH" Okay, that's Niall! Shit, that boy is masturbating now?? I know Louis's asleep right now because he sleeps through everything! I usually sleep late but I think I heard some Nouis sex happening happening last night O.o I know I helped them get together and all but geez! those two have been eye fucking each other when they can't literally fuck each other!

"Mmmm more! Oh god! yes! yes! aahh! HARDER!" KINKY BASTARD! The hell, he is such a loud moaner, I didn't expect it but I sorta did since he can be really loud too.

I've had enough, I'm going to yell at the boy!

"Nialler~ Don't make sexual noises if you aren't going to have...." I open the door to see something I didn't expect.

"...sex" My jaw drops as I look at the sight, Niall is underneath Louis, legs wrapped 'round his waist as he claws at Lou's back! It was a mighty fine thing to watch, they were just so sexy all sweaty like that. Clawing, biting, kissing, pounding, DAMN!

"HAZ, I ;ugh love you but I'm fuck doing stuff here. Could you leave, Ni-bear gets embarrassed like this, all exposed

Niall blushed, hiding his face in the crook of Lou's neck. They looked really cute like that, sexy but adorable. Those two were shiny from sweat but what warmed my heart was the wedding bands on their fingers to show they are to marry. It warms my heart, I'm honestly so happy for them.

"You two are adorable, can't wait for the wedding boys!" I giggled and left the two boys to continue their love making. 

Niall's pov: 

I was in such an awkward position when Haz walked in! I have a penis up me rear and then a bandmate just walks in!

"Louis" I gave him a look as he pulled out of me. I was not pleased with him as I crossed my arms; pouting.

"Babe, you looked sexy and I couldn't help myself, and you know you liked it! Harry heard you, not me. Now you look super cute pouting like that." Louis kissed me on the lips before smirking cheekily.

"I love that the boys are happy for us too, hmm? I can't wait to be with you Ni-bug. How should we work our last names?" Lou questioned, and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't think about this topic often.

"Well, we just use both are names together, Like, Tomlinson-Horan!" I giggled and of coarse he coos at me! I love it though so I can't complain, too much. 

"Sure babe, whatever makes you happy is all that matters to me~ Anyways, wanna go on a lunch date? Hahaha I think it be cute to watch you try to walk after what we did!" 

"Oh shut it Lou!  And we still have an interview to take care of! No sex for you in a bit!" I huff getting out of the bed, looking back to see Louis ready to cry with a pout as well. See, our problem with pouts is that we fall as victims to eachothers pouts. Now you get why my defense is slowly fading.

"You and I will share the shower but hell naw you ain't getting my arse for a while!" Louis jumps at the first part but deflates after the end of the sentence. muwahahaha

"....Unless, you don't want to share a shower?" He jumps up and we're off to shower before our interview!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, should I turn this into an mpreg or let them be happy? Tell  me and if mpreg, which boy should get preggers? 

Comment, vote and fan :3