Zouis? Umm no its nouis

I am saying thankies for the comments ^.^ I'm writing about an interview where Lou is the most... Just arggerflurblgah (best dreaming word ever there) k? Enjoy!

(Interviewer is Caroline flack)

*at the interview*

Niall's pov:

I was so bored! These questions were all about the other boys, she obviously didn't like me because she got the boys to answer every question but me.

"Soooo Lewis..." This bitch said his name wrong!! You could literally see him cringe right there, even his eye twitched, it truly was a pet peeve of his and mine too I guess, no one calls me neil -.- friggin pisses me off...

"I'm gonna ask some bromance questions now!" The crowd started hollering and a smile started to creep onto my face, they were gonna talk about me, she'd have to hear about me, MUWAHAHAHA!

"So Liam, I think ziam is absolutely adorable!" This bitch is wrong again.

"Ummm well I'm a niam fan myself, I mean look at the kid, he's adorable!" Liam smiled warmly at me and put his hand on my knee.

"Eeew no I don't like niam cus I'm not a neil fan." Okay now I'm pissed, fuck her and everyone else who calls me NEIL!

" well, well, well, Harry styles are you gonna make a move on a lil lady like myself?" She started go giggle and she stopped when Harry's face changed to the most disgusted expression I've ever seen!

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" I was so loud, and I threw my head back and my face was obviously tomato red but Lou didn't help at all,he made it worse!

" mhm guuuuuuuurl I think youse just got urself 'umiliated~ let loulou give you a smexy ghettolicious make over and u presentable hunnaaay!" He was standing up just waving his index finger in the air and shaking his booty. He really is 50% sass 50% ass.

"Ummm but Harry, you pick up every chick, why am I an exception?" He looked as though someone had punched him in the guy, so Lou sat on his lap and I sat on lou's which must weigh a lot but he giggled and hugged both of us in and we just stayed like that.

"Well, who in the group would you want to bang the most?" They all said this in unison 'cept Lou.

"Niall" I giggled but then I felt a pair of lips on my neck just kissing means I could tell it was louis.

"So lewis, you and zayn make zewis and I think it's too cute! Legit you must be upset he asked for neil right?"

" um no and I didn't answer because I don't want to just fuck around, I want a relationship and as cheesy as it sounds make love to someone. As much as everyone wants larry, I have to say sorry but I want nouis to be loved a hell of a lot more." I started to water up, no apparent reason except for the fact that he was so kind and gentle and loving towards me. I felt all warm inside and I turned around so I was straddling him (not sexually) and buried my head in the crook of his neck as I silently sobbed. He rubbed my back and placed kisses on my cheeks, neck and shoulders.

"But neil is so ugl-"

"Shut the hell up ma'am, I hate to be the rude one but don't make fun of our baby. Nialler is the baby, we protect him with our lives ma'am, anything that causes him bad feelings we'll keep him safe from." Zayn sounded so normal, like, you could tell he was pissed but he seemed to be so damn calm. It scared me but made me feel safe knowing that they will always be here for me.

" ma'am anymore questions? " Lou's voice was barely audible.

" because if not, I want to take baby nialler to nandos to treat him after this interview. And it's Niall and Louis. " he spoke calmly too, probably because he didn't wanna shake me about.

As we got in the car I sat at the window with Lou sitting next to me on my right, Harry to his, zayn asleep at the passenger seat and daddy direction driving us safely to nandos. I cuddled into Louis' chest and he played with me hair, knowing that it always made me feel good. I just hugged him, making sure he wasn't leaving because I felt really close to him today, especially after the way he took care of me at the interview.

"Baby nialler, we got your food, c'mon babe. " it seems I passed out because we were back at our hotel rooms, cept it was just Lou and I in my room.

"When did we get back?"

"Ten minutes ago love."

"Why are we alone?"

" I asked the guys if we could share because I think we were close today and I want to make you feel better. I'll watch finding nemo, taken and even some horrors with you as long as we cuddle." He's just killing me today!

" okay! But-"

"Three bowls of popcorn already made and burning hot with about double to triple butter on it!" He smiled at me cheekily.

" you know me so well! " we both giggled in unison~

*hours later watching the horror movie*

( mama )

"WHY THE BLOODY HELL IS IT LIKE THAT?!?! PEOPLE DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT NIALL!!!!" I was on Lou's lap as he screamed and cursed while hiding behind me.

" well she's a demon Lou , she isn't a human anymore so she can look as demented as she wants! She won't listen to your calls about how creepy she looks."

She needs to either get a make over or frigging DIE AGAIN AND STAY DEAD."

" hahaha Lou I don't think she cares about that! "

* after the movies *

Harry's pov:

Li, zayn and I quickly walked into nialler's room after all the screaming stopped to see them in a romantic snog on the couch. I don't get why they weren't friggin dating already, I like Niall but I think him and Louis are so cute beyond normal reasoning. All of us have done stuff with him cept Lou , who just cuddles him and kisses him. And that's honestly pure and true love right there.

"Well, who else thinks they're the cutest thing to walk the earth since lil fur balls like puppies and kittens?" Li asked us.

"I hate to admit it but I think we lost to Lou's charm." Zayn moped about.

"Not his charm but his heart guys. He shows honest love with him, and this may sound terrible but Lou has liked him since ex factor. He told me about it! When he became my best friend, before 1D he said he saw the most breath taking blonde cutie he's ever laid eyes and with a cute lil Irish brogue." I thought it was cute the way Lou's eyes shone when he thought of him.

" umm we all have crushes but Lou's in love? May...maybe we need to back off just a tad." I agreed with zayn by nodding my head.

"Or we could make a master plan to make them end up getting together?" Oh li!

"Li! I never knew this side to you! This is perfect! Lets plan something out and we start tomorrow!"

Short but sweet eh? Tell me, nouis niam ziall or narry! Last chance guess because if I get one more nouis I'm making it a nouis story! Plz comment vote or fan! :3