rock me ;)

Thank you for the comment so fast :) here's the smexy moment~

narrator pov~!

after lou asked him if they could have a sexy memorie here he could see the blonde boys eyes darken and fill with lust, he wanted nothing more than to make writhe under him in a moaning frenzy.

"louis give me all you've got baby~" niall purred into louis' ear, louis could tell niall wanted control but he wanted to be in charge.

"babe, I wanna pound you so badly!" louis pushed niall lightly to the ground where he then started a long passionate kiss filled with love, lust, and desperation. this night is one they've dreamed of forever and they aren't letting it fly by so easily.

the older boy rolled his tongue seductively over the blondes lips teasingly causing him to moan and whimper at the same time. niall decided to take some control because he was a kinky o he wanted to be. he wrapped his legs around the older boys hips. louis knew he wanted more but first was to make niall moan.

niall opened his mouth after louis taunted and teased his mouth for what felt like years,  louis took the chance to roam inside nialls mouth feeling the inside of the luscious soft mouth that can do so much.  this mouth was going to be making some noise tonight.

niall couldn't describe how good louis tasted and how his tongue was magical, bringing niall to moan into louis' mouth over again and again. the older boy smiled into the kiss and broke the kiss leaving the blonde to whimper from the sudden loss of contact. but it was for a good reason. louis shedded his blazer and dress shirt off because it was getting too hot for this scene.

niall unconsiously licked his lips just wanting to lick up and down louis torso, and maybe even undo his belt in the process. louis had been working out which defind his abs and his V was so delicious looking.

"mmmm niall that shirt is a little hot isn't it love? want some help taking it off?" the older lad bit his lip as the blonde was at a loss for words, nodding ferociously. louis slipped his hands under niall's shirt and ghosted his fingers over niall's not as defind chest. he 'accidently' scraped niall's nipple, making him twitch and whimper unimaginably cute and sexy. louis was done playing, he didn't just want nialll, he needed him.

ripping the top off of the blonde, louis then moved away to take a look at a sweating, panting, moaning mess named niall james horan. he knew he needed to feel the heat that would come from being inside niall.

the older lad ripped the pants off the younger boy to see a buldge growing in his calvin kliens. he licked the length that was shielded by his boxers. kitten licking it made niall run his fingers through lou's hair.

"ooooh louis just get in me you sexy little shit! aah~" he moaned out. louis destroyed the boxers bringing out his superman abitilties~ he starting to suck niall's tip as he pulled lube out of his pocket. he put a generous amount on his fingers and thrusted his index finger into the blondes hole all the way to the knuckle. the blonde gasped at the sudden intrusion.

"LOUIS! " he couldn't stop staring at niall as he rocked back and forth on the older boys finger with his mouth agape, moaning like a pornstar.

"oh god you look so beautiful all sweaty like this babe." he thrusted two and then three fingers in, scissoring them to make sure the younger boy was ready for what was coming.

"I...I'm ready lou- mmm please babe!" the blonde pleaded his lover, now his fiance for his world to be rocked right then and there.

louis rubbed his stiffined cock lazily with lube "babe is it okay to go without a condom?" louis was so close to cumming just watching the love of his life unravelled infront of him.

legs spread apart, love bites all over that he knew he did but forgot he even did in the frenzy of undressing the blonde, his penis leaking precum rosy and proud at a good six incher that was quite thick. he was flushed in his face and kept biting his lip. louis positioned himself at the entrance and got ready to penetrate his love.

he pushed his tip in and was engorphed in heat radiating from inside of his tight little arse.

"niall! you're so damn tight baby-ughh" louis slammed himself into niall, all eight inches. niall started to tear up, first from pain but then immense pleasure due to louis smashing right into his bundle of nerves. niall was moaning lou's name over and over again, which made louis smash into him even more.

"babe how's it feel? you like it babe? you look so good." lou gripped hard into niall's hips which only made niall more horny.

"god yes!! ugh babe please- I I'm so close~"

"so am I babe!" they both felt that feeling of release approaching and in turn screamed each others names as they rode their orgasm out together. louis flopped onto niall afer pulling his now soft cock out. niall felt the warmth louis left inside of him and he loved it, but he loved when louis licked the cum off the blondes chest, all the ribbons of cum that shot out as louis climaxed earlier. the older lad lapped it off the youger lads stomach. niall lightly pulled louis to kiss him on the lips, he didn't mind tasting himself in lou's mouth and they shared a sweet passionate kiss.

"babe let's get dressed and get home, I wanna tell the lads about what happened!" louis beamed.

"ABOUT OUR SEX?!?!" niall freaked! he didn't want the guys to know he just lost his virgin hole to louis just then.

"nonono! about you saying yes! silly boy, I  wouldn't want them involved in our sexual lifes since they've tried stuff on you! you're mine now, they don't get to know how sexy you are in bed, or well fields..." louis and niall blushed but helped each other dress back up and got to louis' car and drove home. they were so tired they cuddled on the couch and fell asleep on the couch.

the rest of the lads walked in to see them asleep on the couch snuggled together. liam saw something sparkle as he walked past the sleeping couple. staring down at niall's and louis' hands he realizes that they have their rings on and couldn't feel happier.

"guys, niall said yes. don't they look cute? but I smell sex so who says we pester them a bit when they wake?" they all shared a chuckle and knodded in agreement but for now they let them sleep in a happy comfortable silence.

comment rate and fan! tell me what you thought of this? :)