Narry time~

Can I have comments or something to see if people like my book? PLZ?! THANKIES!! :3

Harry takes Niall on a date to show him that he was just a close hook up.

FLUFF~

Harry's pov:

I woke up and immediately went to make Niall breakfast when I saw Niall already gobbling food Payne made! Well I don't care if Liam is there I'm doing what needs to be done...

Asking nialler on a date tonight!

"Niaaaaaaaall~ can I ask you something?" I whine just to get his attention even more.

"What is it hazzaaaaaaaa?" Haha when he stretches words it sounds über cute!

"Can I take you on a date tonight?" By now I've walked up to him snuggling him into my chest. He was too cute for his own good, and with his smaller body it fit perfectly into me.

" sure hazza! I mean... If its okay with you and everybody else...?"

"No I don't thi-"Liam started but I cut the bastard short.

"I think it's fine love! I asked you on a date so I wouldn't pull out of it right after asking! Especially when the lovely person I ask is you babe." I have him a peck on the lips and held him into me by my side. He was like an angel, those beautiful oceanic blue eyes showing innocence, even though I know he isn't innocent and that he's a naughty little leprechaun when he want to be. Shockingly, I don't want sex. I know it's crazy?! But I want us to have a first time that's special, ya know? I want to make him feel perfect tonight because he is perfect.

"Whatcha thinking about hazza?" Nialler's beautiful voice asked me~

"Thinking about tonight I wouldn't try and sleep with you because I want to give you a lovely date filled with just a romantic air." I smiled because I truly am a hopeless romantic. But he loves it and I do to so we'll enjoy it together.

Niall's pov:

Harry was taking me on a date and I was happy to say the least! After picking out a nice red polo, beige chinos and some white high tops. I wanna know where he's taking me but he just won't tell me!

He blindfolded me and took me into his car. As we drove I could only hear the radio and his voice lightly singing along to it, night I say he songs beautifully~

"Where you go I go, what you see I see. I know I'll never be-e without the security of you living arms keeping me from harm, put your hand in my hand and we'll stayyyyyy" Harry sang along which sent chills down my spine.

"Ummm Harry you are so good at singing, I know you don't mean to but I'm kinda sorta blushing and hope you don't pay too much attention to it."

"Your cute nialler~"he started to chuckle an angelic chuckle.

"Harry, where are we?" I could hear people talking but lightly, and I heard Harry leave out the car door which made me upset because he didn't answer my question!!!! It seems he opened my door , than he helped me out the car. While holding my hand he walked me to the restaurant (I could smell beautiful food~) and then a lady started to talk to us.

"Hi reservation name?"

"Ummmm..." He trailed off. Wonder why?

"Niall Horan and Harry styles!" I cheer, still sporting