wow...

please leave me a comment or something guys :3 fan or vote plz! thankies~

follow my bud at @VeronikaPermaul or follow me on tumblr at niall-horan-lova :P

niall's pov:

We were so happy just living so well together. Harry moved out of their flat and started to share with the others so lou and I could have 'alone time'. that was a big problem for me because we haven't actually done anything sexual, the most we've ever done was give each other love bites. not that I'm complaining because the feelings he gives me are just so amazing~

I feel butterflies when he looks at me, even for a second and I feel self conscious of what he could possibly be thinking about when he looks at me. I honestly don't know what he sees in me, so when I ask him he states that one day he'll prove to me why I am perfect in everyway. not sure about it, but I'm willing to let him try because I feel so special when he does.

I ended up getting lou to skype my mother and tell her about our relationship and she was actually the happiest thing ever! and I quote

"oooh~! I always thought it would be liam or zayn!! but you guys look so cute together!! " then she fan girled a wee bit too much and we left off skype.

I talked to lou's mom and she said

"always thought you had gay tendencies honey but it's okay! always thought it would be harry...NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU NIALL! I think you're adorable it's just that I didnt think you two would like each other, I mean, you're dating MY son. bad taste love. but if he somehow makes you happy then thats all that matters! don't you hurt this boy louis!" we laughed and left again. I could'nt have picked a better boyfriend though.

Today is our  one year and three month anniversary and I can't wait to see what he has instore for me. he has all kinds of nick names for me,  you can tell what mood he's in by the name he uses for me, which makes me happy that  I can read his emotions just by something so small. ANYWAYS! I've been talking infront of a mirror while he sets up this beautiful date to celebrate our relationship and I'm so happy he got the boys to help plan this date out for him~.

*ding ding*

CRAP! I quickly turned off my music player ( the bad touch by blood hound gang ) combed my hair up a little bit more and ran to the door. I opened it to see something I didn't expect.

zayn.

"hey, I know you obviously don't want me here but we made a plan  so I get to be the first escort for your date. I think you'll like this so just let me say this date is going to be perfect. now get ready to be blown away." zayn smiles whole heartedly to me and I can't believe that louis planned something thats even got zayn excited! good I love that man~

zayn gave me a letter and told me to that it has a description of an area that I have to meet another one of the card dealers.

* One word for you love.

Nandos I on the corner of this street. Think you've got it? It's okay if you didn't because I know that you actually close your eyes and sing lightly to the music on the radio next to me as I drive you there. And you should know that I only take you there because I love to see your smile and your eyes sparkle so brightly. you're perfect love now find that place~

louis the tommo tomlinson ~Xxx* 

I started choking up and I felt so so in love that my heart yearned to have him there with me at that moment. i ran for ten minutes to see harry holding another card to give me.

"I kinda read the card and man am I glad I got the boys to back off because he is one hopeless romantic whichh I did NOT expect from that dude! well enjoy because I'm tired and going home!" and with that harry waved goodbye and walked a different way home but I didn't care too much, I have a letter to read!