niall you beast~

I decided that because I was bored with tumblr to go on this and right this piece of smexy crap~!

(not apart of the whole story)

Niall's pov:

I have been feeling really wierd lately, I can't stop staring at the guys change and I feel like they know that they turn me on. I can't help it; they seem to do something seductive and then look at me like they're waiting for my reaction. It kinda pisses me off, am I that much fun to poke fun at?  Maybe their motive will be told soon, a guy can hope right?

Harry's pov:

All of us have been trying to sexually tease the lil leprachaun because- he was hot as hell! Everyone thinks its lou and I who would be fucking but in actuality we (lou) came up with the plan to try and tease him to see if he likes it or not. I think that a horny niall is a niall we could enjoy. Now, don't get me wrong, we love niall for who he is, but when he looks embarrassed he looks so sexy!! Earlier today I bit my lip as I slowly slid my shirt off and watched to see what he did. As usual, his snow white like cheeks started to paint themselves a shade of pink, beautiful.

Zayn's pov:

When I first heard hazza's and lou's plan I was a bit scared this might not work, maybe he might take it wrong or something but it actually has been working great! He gets that little flustered look that get me so hot and bothered I can only think about ripping his pert little arse apart. GOD IT'S SO HOT. I'm not usually a hyper one but something about niall brings that out in me.

Louis' pov:

I am SO glad I got everybody to agree to my plan to seduce niall! that lil leprachaun has been pouncing around here with that cute little bum that just looks so yummy! I'm not a cannibal, just a guy who like to bite ;) ANYWAAAAYZ I can tell he feels turned on, and I really wanna take this to the next step but I just have to ask Li when to dive in and send him to a blissful state.

Liam's pov:

I know niall wanted this so bad, it was easy to see how wanton he was practically asking to be done. He really did ooze sex apeal, I mean, c'mon he just is perfect! gosh, all of us realized one night when he was moaning in his sleep that we all were attracted to him.  He just tossed and turned, arching his back saying such perverse things that even harz and lou wouldn't dare to say. all the curses spewing from his mouth had us palming ourself with want. lust filled us but we couldn't possibly do something to a sleeping niall could we? well, now I've just about had enough of him being all cute and innocent. tonights the night we give it to him, and give it to him rough. nodding to louis he looks confused for a moment but then realizes what I mean and plasters a huge grin to his face.

"tonight?" lou asks with a smirk so wide his face could split.

"tonight." we nod and tell zayn and harry. they look all giddy and we know tonights gonna be good, now we just have to get a plan for how to make it happen and we're set for the night we'll never forget. I know niall won't.

______________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFED IT! tell me if you want to hear niall get all undone or not! I know I'm evil but hey, more room for smut if you want it~