Love, Sex and Magic

Louis's pov:

I can't wait to tell the guys! I was jumping down the stairs of Niall and I's flat to see Harry waiting there and I have no idea why.

"Hey haz, what're you doing here?" I walked cautiosly. Sometimes Haz can be a wild card.

"Can we go out and talk for a bit? I just want to know how things are between you and Niall." He said softly and I feel bad cause I think he still likes Niall but his best friend is marrying him.

"Sure, and look, I will listen to whatever you wanna talk about." I smiled softly to get grabbed and my lips crushed to his. I don't like it, it's too plump and it doesn't taste right, it isn't Niall. I push him away.

"I love Niall, what are you doing Harry?" I hissed at him. I love Harry but that wasn't cool.

"Hmm, what makes him like you so much? You have rougher lips and they aren't full! Yeah you're attractive but c'mon Lou. Well, that's really what I came for, oh and the guys are here too. Seems you and Niall need to tell us something or something?" Harry flashed a big smile and I hate to say it but I instantly forgave him; what can I say? He's like a little kid.

Niall was already at the steps and might I say looked adorable in his cute little shy ways. He already grew accustomed to holding his stomach and he's only been pregnant for a month and two weeks now but it's always a nice thought that we made love and now he has a little us inside him.

"Well... We have an annoucement." Niall smiled softly as he descended down the stairs gracefully. He is like a prince to me, but moreso my princess. He always giggles when I call him my princess so it makes me happy.

"Guys, sit down at the couch, you should sit down for this..." I smiled shyly. When Niall was down he was blushing, so I lifted him up and cuddled him. I carried him to the one seat and let him sit in my lap. We both took a sigh and smiled at each other. I mouthed 'lets do this' ad he nodded.

"Well c'mon guys, what is is? You pregnant or something?" Zayn laughed and so did the rest of the guys. Niall pouted at me so I kissed it.

"You guys aren't denying...." Liam noticed.

"C'mon ya gits, it's not possible, don't act stupid." Harry smiled and rolled his eyes.

"But....... We are." Niall said softly.

You couldn't hear a sound, no one said a word but everyone was looking at the floor and stuck in statue like thinking poses. This doesn't sound too good, if there were a sound to base it on other than the birds outside actually happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! comment, vote and fan!