niall you beast~ part 2

Thankkies for the comments guys~!!!!! Just like I promised, here it is ;) IT'S SUPER SMUTTY!          (to me) ENJOY

Harry's pov:

I couldn't belive it! tonights the ni~ight! man, he just looked too good today, we were watching a movie and lou 'accidentally' dropped pop on niall, so he took a shower and changed into an outfit that just drove me insane! (or inzayn) hehe puns... well, he wore a tight;like really tight black tank top and some shorts just above the knees. if you looked close enough you could see his milky white thighs and lou was watching them too, just licking his lips, probably planning to start the games soon.

Louis' pov:

Hazza and I think alike, I know because we were both watching the same sleek thighs that belonged to non other than niall. no  one knows my little biting fetish but god they were going to see tonight after sex niall' have so many red spots he'll have to wear makeup~ Niall looked at me with questioning eyes as I kept licking my lips slowly and staring at his now tilted neck, just waiting to be marked.

No ones or you could say my pov:  ^.~

Liam watched niall shift uncomortably, slightly getting turned on and liam thought he should make the big jump here since louis was just watching him intently.

Liam started to rub up and down nialls right thigh and look at nialls confused yet lusty facial expression. Zayn, who sat on the other side of niall pulled the blondes hair so that his hair rested on his right shoulder as zayn nibbled at his jaw.

niall was shocked, but he was enjoying the touches, maybe this sounds slutty to others, but he loved the feeling of their hands touching him. zayn blew into his ear...

"mmm babe, you want us to tease you some more or do wanna get that little ass abused by for men with big problems in their pants?" He started to kiss just below the blondes jaw, a sensitive area for him. he started to unwind, moaning profanities that no one could deny they loved.

Harry had enough of watching and leant down and started a slow sexy make out session that all the boys agreed was so hot that maybe clothes should be shedded now. 

Lou knew what he wanted and he set out for it. he walked over to them and lifted niall into his arms, making out with the lad in the process of taking upstairs. Time to take this to a more extreme level.

Throwing the now fully hard niall to the bed the boys worked fast and stripped him bare. the blonde started to feel even more turned on seeing them watch him like they did, so heated, so wanton that they could barely keep themselves composed. Zayn was the first to crack, jumping on the writhing boy. He whipped his eight incher out and made the blonde gag on it in the bed.

As he relaxed into it, rather enjoying the taste of zayns member in his mouth he stiffened when a cold substence started to rub against his entrance. harry's fingers are long , slender and currently scissoring niall's virgin bottom! As zayn mouth fucked niall, liam, harry and louis invaded his arse. so many fingers and he could tell which ones were whose.

"okay baby I'm going to, well we're gonna give it to you good." louis said through multiple pants from the intensity of this sex.

"oh god just give it to me!" niall begged and pleaded and moaned all in one. he was acting like a pornstar and he didn't care because at least he was their pornstar for the night.

louis eased his seven inch member into niall, causing him to moan curses that echoed through the house. if anyone else was in the house, they would have quite a good show. niall stiffened again when he felt a second object probing his enterance. Liam shared niall's hole with louis. Niall cried out around Zayn's cock, cumming for the first time but quickly re-hardening and zayn loved the vibrations it caused that he came into Niall's mouth.

harry replaced zayns dick in nialls mouth and niall absolutely loved that harrys taste was mixed in with zayn. liam and louis were about to cum and niall didn't realize that was so close but he was trying to hold out; he was doing well till zayn blew him and he came in zayns expecting mouth. when his arse muscles clamped down on thetwo boys inside him they both furiously rode out their orgasms and came one after the other, liam than louis. harry mouthed fucked niall till niall was taking all of his cock in and he chocked through most of it but when he looked up at harry with his lusty yet innocent eyes harry cracked and came all in nialls mouth. niall savoured the flavours and he let li's and lou's cum seep out of his gaping hole as he panted.

"*huff huff* enjoyed yourself niall?"  zayn huffed out with a cheeky smirk, so unlike him when all the lads were around.

"....oh god my ass hurts like a-"

"apapap! no curses love" harry said , and niall realized they all had cheeky little grins on their faces.

"why...are..you so happy?" niall asked a loud.

"we may have placed a camera in this room in hopes of recording this so we can use it for future times" louis stated so calmly like it was a normal occurance.

"why? you could always just come back for more..." niall stared of to the side, scared that they wouldn't like the offer but all the boys loved it! niall blushed multiple different shades as he waited for a response.

"anytime?" liam was intrigued and quite happy with this offer thinking about all the fantasies he could fufill.

"except tonight, gotta rest now, me back and arse couldn't get any worse!" niall was still cheerful and happy. and cute!

"next time I won't let you off easy, im marking every bit of you! I may have left hickeys on you and a nibble or two but that is not going to happen again babe!" Louis cheered, happy he could get a chance to fufill his fantasies as well.

"wouldn't have it any other way, now let me sleep boys!" Niall turned around and he fell asleep quickly.

*downstairs*

"I still say I get a copy of that video." harry stated seriously.

"We all do. " Liam said to the boys, they all nodded.

"well I'll go make it now!" Louis made them all disc copies and they kept them in their rooms, downloaded it to their phones and computers and went to bed extremely happy.

_______________________________________________________________________

SUPER SMUT! comments guys! :) I also have a niam smut one shot out so please check that out and I'm always welcome to hear prompts  (as long as I get some niall in there)     ;)

Thankies guys!