Lil slice of wedding fun~!

I got this idea, no lie while I was reflecting on my books in the shower like a minute ago. tmi? oh well!

Niall's pov:

This is a very important day for all of us because it's just amazing! We are going to go wedding day clothes shopping! The boys kept teasing me to wear a dress so of coarse I just stare them down because I'm still a man even if I'm with Louis! 

We actually went to kleinfiled but Louis and I agreed that we want it private but I think he has something evil planned but I love hs cooky little plans because sometimes it ends in a cute little moment for me and him to be lovey dovey.

When we FINALLY get to the store I'm ripped out of the vehicle by my overly excited fiance, Louis.

" honey, I need you to listen for a second." He calmed a bit as he held my hand, stroking his thumb over my knuckles. He stared into my eyes with such a loving expression in which I reciprocated. I love this strange boy but I need to calm my lover down, we are in public.

"yes my love~?" I kissed his lips quickly because, well; I can't help it! he's my soon to be 'hubby' and he's damn sexy.

" we are going into a well known wedding store so please calm your tits. love you~ <3" I make a heart symbol with my hands and he gives me a sly smile.

" oh but baby I don't have tits I have a dick, want me to calm that 'cause I know that you usually love that thing in you-"

"HISHIBIBAGLAH! And don't calm that down tonight love, after seeing you all dolled up in a suit and tie just for me." we start to hold each other close as kiss each other passionately.

" guys! stop it, we need to get you in there now!" Liam shouts as he tuts us into the store. Louis and I just up and left giggling like the love sick fools we are and I'm pretty sure will be forever.

I see a shiny dress and just woah, it's so pretty! but how do chicks walk in shit like that, and the heels too! that's a death trap and I've tried heels before during an interview in australia.

"babe, you wanna try it on and find out how girls walk in it?" Louis was obviously enjoying watching me ogle at this dress but I nod no even though it would be funny to see the guys expression.

"I'll try one if you try it, c'mon, it'll be fun! imagine the look on the guys face! ahahahaha!" we both laugh and I nod in agreement that this should be super fun! 

we get ourseves ready to present; vails and belts up the bum!  I grab his hand and we walk out the dressing room looking handomly hilarious in drag!

"where are those bumbling- THE HELL YOU WEARING NIALL?!?!" Liam fussed as our two other friends doubled over laughing and I would be too if I wasn't in the darn thing!

"Lili, how could you act so cruel! I think I look lovely in this outfit! right boo?" I look to my lover and see that he was checking me out! 

" baby, are you checking me out? geez, its not even that sexy!" Louis decided to try a poofy cupcake like dress while I went with this fit at he top and big ass poofy bottom and I guess my arse looked good because he spanked me as he walk over to the little lift for brides. 

" baby I would definetely LOVE to feel you up right now but you know that we have to ask the boys how we look!" Louis cheered and we shared the.. uh, shit what's it's name again? OH YEAH! PODIUM!! we shared the podium as Haz took a photo and put it on twitter. it seems everyone loved it and we just giggled happily, even Liam jined us finally in the laughs and we enjoyed our times before we got out and decided to look for suits another day.

we left mainly because Louis wanted to go and scare this bride who's husband kinda looked like him by coming out in the same dress as her and de claring

"well, I'm not changing my dress honey."

so we left and enjoyed the life we had right now while the shopping can wait.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sooooo~? It's crap I know but if you have some feedback do tell because I love to hear it :3