DOGS?!

I punched the glass window as hard as I could. The woman walking away from us. I screamed and screamed but no-one seemed to care. I slide down the wall with my back, putting my face in my hands.

"Victoria?" I heard through an intercom at the door.

"Carol!" I jumped up and looked through the glass window to see Carol standing by the window. "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what? You didn't cause this." Carol said, comforting me.

"I'm sorry, I let it happen though." I pressed my forehead against the window. "I promised Mum and Dad that I would keep you safe. But I led us right into this place."

"Victoria?" Carol sounded as if she was going to cry.

"Carol, What's wrong?" I looked through my window to see if something was happening but I couldn't see anything.

"I can't remember mum or dad."

"It's been 4 years without them. Without photos or anything. I suppose you wouldn't."

"Tell me about them."

"Carol..." I was suddenly interrupted when the woman returned and opened the door to Carol's room. She was holding a syringe. "Carol!!! Get away from her, You Bitch!!!" Carol backed into a corner and started screaming as the woman approached her. "Carol!!!" I screamed punching the window. The woman injected whatever was in the syringe into Carol and she went limp. A soldier picked her up and put her in a wheelchair. The woman followed the limp Carol and the soldier and as she passed me she looked in and said,

"Don't worry. You're next."

"Oh bitch. You come near me, I'll rip your head off and feed it to the infected." She walked on. I walked over to the bed and sat on it. Head in hands. I need to get out of here. I looked around the room. It was secure. There was no way I was getting out. I even looked for vents in the ceiling. None. I lay on the bed and thought about causing trouble. But just as I thought I felt a breeze on my side. I rolled over and put my hand down the side and pulled the mattress back far enough to see a vent in the wall. I jumped off the bed and kicked at the vent till the barrier thing came off. I reached in and pulled it out. It was big enouch for me to fit. I crawled through it. There was a split. I could go left or right. I decided to go right. The cells were on the left. Labs on the right. I crawled passed several vents leading to rooms but I could see feet moving so I continued onwards. Then I found one that was empty. I pushed the barrier with all my strength and it came off. I crawled through. I got up. Not even taking time to look at what was going on in this room, I ran straight for the door. But just before I reached it, a growl came from behind me. I turned around slowly to see a dog. It had an eyeball hanging from its socket and a missing ear. It had no fur just rotted flesh which by the looks had peeled of in some parts. Blood dripped from its mouth. It growled once more showing black teeth that looked as if they had been sharpened. I stared at the beast, making slow movements towards the counter beside me, it had a pistol on it so I reached over to it slowly. That was when I noticed the other 2 on the counters. One had its rips showing, because so much of the flesh there was rotted away. And the other had half of its skull showing. Both had no fur just the same rotted flesh as the first. "God I hate dogs." I whispered to myself. Then one jumped at me. I ducked just in time as it flew passed me. I ran past where had previously been standing. The other 2 ran towards me. I looked around for something to beat them up with. I picked up a clipboard and whacked the faster zomdog in the face, well the skull, with it. Then I threw it at it. The other one jumped at me and it was to late to dodge it so being the retard I am I kicked at the air and funnily enough hit the thing in the exposed ribs and the broke and the zomdog flew away from me. I ran back to the counter with the gun and picked it up. The 3 zomdogs had me circled now. "Oh come on." I complained before blowing their brains over the walls. I opened the doors and ran down the hall. Hoping to never encounter them again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Thanks for reading but I'm stuck with not the next chapter but the chapter after that (and so on)so I'm going to be asking you for help. If you have ideas of what u wish to happen in the future to Victoria and Carol please tell me your ideas and maybe your ideas will be put in the story, put I wont tell you I want it to be a surprise. And I wont be updating from the 24th-26th December so this was really the last update before Christmas.

Happy Christmas.

P.S. Jessica at least I updated and told you I wouldn't be updating till after Boxing day.