Welcome to the Dead Governments Organisation

• Dedicated to Jessica Clyde

I stared at the body, tears streaked my cheeks. The blood was still warm. I heard the scientist came upstairs. Then she saw me crouched over the body. "Oh my god." She whispered. "Come on, dear." She wrapped and arm around me and brought me down the stairs. Carol looked over at me and noticed the tears. Her expression dropped to. The scientist sat me down on the sofa and Carol sat beside me, I rested my head on her shoulder and she wrapped an arm around me."I'll be back in a minute." The scientist went back upstairs and a minute later came back with a sample of Phillip's blood. I noticed that the helicopter pilot was being carried out by the soldiers. I felt anger boiling in my stomach, I rose from the sofa and walk over to him. I pulled on of the soldiers pistols from their holster as fast as I could and shot the bastard in between the eyes.

"You BASTARD!!!" I screamed at it.

"Holy shit!" One of the soldiers carrying him shouted. All of a sudden we all heard a loud shriek from outside. The 3 soldiers looked outside and backed away immediately. Carol and I approached the door slowly then we saw it.

A small thin woman with greasy black hair and white, and I mean white, skin and she was wearing a torn dress and black high heels, one leg was on it's side.

She looked up and started sniffing at the air. Then her head locked onto the house. Suddenly her eyes went pure black and her hands began to grow until they were massive claws. She smiled, showing long sharp teeth, when the soldiers and Carol started running, Her figure started to contort into a large skeletal figure, like something out of a Tim Burton film but worse and dangerous. She stalked her way to the house. I was frozen with fear and didn't care weither I lived or died. But then something touched my heart. I looked up to see Carol shouting my name and the Scientist was standing at the bottom of the stairs her hand stretched out at me. I looked at the pistol in my hand and then back at the Skeletal. She began to wail as loud as possible, attracting infected to the farm house. I raised the pistol that was in my hand and started shooting the bitch that stalked closer to me. I shot her several times in the head but she smiled more. Then I notice the soldiers beside me. They open fired on the Skeletal. She took a few good rounds but she fell in the end. And a few seconds before back up even arrived. The back up was the team from the fields. They were in a heavily armoured vehicle. They all got out and took down the approaching zombies. After they fell, the soldiers looked at the helicopter, which I totally forgot about, and confirmed it was flyable, then they started tying the Skeletal to it. 2 of the soldiers got in the helicopter and Carol and I got into it with the scientists.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Carol shouted, over the helicopters propellers, to the squad left with the armoured vehicle.

"We'll be searching for more survivors. Like yourselves." He started walking back to the vehicle and stopped and turned round again, "Weolcome to the Dead Governments Organisation ladies."

"The What?" I shouted but the propellers were to loud to hear anything. And then we were off the ground. We flew south for ages before we saw...