Hiding Out

After lifting the bodies of the infected and putting them in the basement, I went into the kitchen and took the filled water bottles from the still working fridge and counted them. There was 10 still left. Then Phillip walked in.

"Hey whatcha doing?"

"Seeing how much water supply we have. What are you up to?"

"Thinking about what we should do next. Do you have any ideas?"

"1st thing we should do is make sure the house is secure. Then we should get some sleep and food in our stomachs then try getting in contact with someone at the other safety areas and wait here for help."

"Hmm good idea." Phillip smiled, I stared into his lovely green eyes. Yes I have had a crush on him since Carol and I set foot in the safety zone. He then nodded and his messy blonde hair swayed with his head. Then he noticed me staring. My blood rushed to my cheeks. "Your really cute you know that." My cheeks felt like they were on fire.

"I'm gonna check on Carol." I walked round him and out of the room. I walked into the living room and Carol was looking through the dvds.

"Where's Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz?" Carol asked turning round as I walked into the living room, she's a major Simon Pegg fan.

"Have you checked your old room?"

"Why did you say old?" She gave me the most questioning look.

"Well we don't live here anymore."

"We do for the time being." She argued.

"Oh my god. Well have?"

"Yes. It's not there. Have you checked my old room?"

"Nope."

"I'll go look for you." I climbed the stairs and went into my old bedroom. I looked everywhereand found it in the dvd player. I went back down to the living room and  Carol had the sofa bed out and was lying on it. "Found it." I said to her and put it in the dvd player for her. "Don't stay up to late. I want you in bed by at least 10."

"Okay. Night." I ruffled her hair and went back up stairs. I opened my drawers. Yes these clothes have been her for 4 years but there was an incrediably big shirt it came down to my knees and I have hardly grown or changed since those 4 years. So I searched through the draws and pulled it out. I pulled my shirt off and put the long shirt on then pulled my boots and jeggings off and climbed into the bed. After a minute or 2, Phillip came in unaware that I was in the bed. He then climbed in beside me and jumped out of the bed when he realised I was beside him. 

"Sorry.I didn't know anyone was in here."

"It's okay. I should have said I was in here."

"Hey I suppose it's good I found you I wanted to say something in the Kitchen but you left before I could."

"Yea what is it?" He didn't say anything, he kissed me. My stomach fluttered and he pulled back gently.

"I know the apocolypse makes this all different, but will you go out with me."

"Yes." I leaped at him, hugging him.