The Dead Government Organisation

... a large biodome in the middle of nowhere, it had a large cement fence and several watch towers. There was no gate or other way in through the fence, there was a small 2 storey building beside the biodome with helipads with helicopters sat on top. The soldier flying the helicopter landed in between the Biodome and the small building.

I watched the ground as the helicopter started to descend. I noticed the body of the Skeletal as it touched the ground, it had returned to the black haired girl with the broken foot. A group of men in grey boiler suits ran out from the 2 storey building and diconnected the Skeletal from the helicopter and carried it into the building. Then the helicopter touched the ground. The soldier flicked multiple switches and pressed numerous buttons before the propellors started to slow down, when they finally stopped we all jumped out of the helicopter and made our way to the 2 storey building. I looked over at the biodome to see what was inside but I couldn't see because the glass was translucant.

We entered the building and were squeezed into a lift. "Why do you need a lift in a 2 storey building?" Carol asked, turning round and giving the soldier a dirty look.

"This is a high tech facility that runs underneath this building." The Soldier answered without looking at Carol. I watched a monitor to left of me, not paying much attention to anything else. It showed us in the lift and the lift descending multiple levels before stopping, which I noticed as the lift lightly jolted upwards.

"Floor B-6." The intercom announced.

"This is the guest section. You two will be staying on this floor." The soldier told Carol and I.

"Do you have many 'guests'?" Carol asked, sarcastically.

"Yes, we currently have 36 people staying here. And now it's 38."

"Sweet." Carol replied, sarcastically (again). "You've been quiet the entire journey, Vicky, you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine, just a little shaken." I replied, pulling myself out of a daze.

"Let's go." Carol put her hand and my back and walked forward, pushing me with her. A tall thin woman with bleach blonde hair and brown eyes walked towards us.

"Hi, I'm Jessica Harrington." She introduced, putting a hand out to be shaken, "My friends call me Jesse."

"Hi, I'm Carol and this is my sister, Victoria." Carol responded.

"They sound a little grown up for people of your age." Jessica joked. "I'm 24, by the way. I suppose we'll be hanging out for awhile now."

"I'm 21." I replied, questioning Jessica's previous statement.

"Oh no. I meant Carol, it seems like a name for an older person." Jessica quickly replied, as if she expected that kind of responce. "You are 14/15 right?"

"14." Carol replied, smiling at Jessica.

"Oh, I have 2 younger brothers, Harry's 14 and Jack's 15. They're other people around that are  you're age. They hang about in the games room which is down the hall to your left and then 2nd door on your right."

"I'll go check it out." Carol said, before beginning her journey.

"Follow my brothers when dinner gets called." Jessica advised. "So, Victoria?"

"Yea." I replied rather dosely.

"Wanna go get something to drink?"

"Like alcoholic drinks?"

"Oh god no. They don't allow them in here. And even when they are the soldiers drink it all before anyone else can have any." Jessica answered with a look of dissapointment on her face.

"So this is where all the Government members disapeared to?"

"Yes. The Dead Government Organisation. They're doing all these experiments on the infected and the special infected to try and find a cure and trying to rescue as many survivors as possible. Their moto is something like, Knowledge, Preservation, Safety. I think."

"Well as long as we're safe right?"

"Yeah. True."