Back For You ~ One Direction

*Cathrine POV*

"Bye, mommy. I'll miss you!" I said. It was the first time I'd be away from my mother for more than just over night at a slumber party. In fact, it was for the whole summer. Quite a long while for a nineyearold to be away from her parents, but I had so much fun. 

My group leader, Mary, helped everyone unpack into the cabin we'll staying in. 

"Now that were unpacked," she said, "lets all introduce ourselves. The boys will be joining us for this part too, were meeting by the campfire." Marry said, and everyone followed her to the campfire, it was already lit even though it was only five o'clock. 

"I'll start." Said the boys' leader. "Im John, Im eighteen, Im from Bradford, and my favorite hobby is playing football (soccer)." 

"Im Mary, Im nineteen, Im from Doncaster, and my favorite hobby is pulling pranks." I was next. We were going clock wise, and even though it was something easy to say I was nervous. 

"Im Cat, Im nine, and my favorite hobby is.. dancing." I say. I JUST CALLED MYSELF A CAT!

"Im Claire. I am ten years old. My favorite hobby is climbing rock walls eith my mother." 

The girls went around, and finally it was the first boy's turn. 

"Im Andy, Im ten, and I like football." 

"Im Harry, Im nine, and my favorite hobby is... singing." Everyone laughed at him, but me, one other boy and the leaders. 

"Hey, singing is cool." John said. "There are lots of famous male singers." 

"Im Liam, Im nine, and I like to run.." 

After the introductions were, we were going to play. They split us into two groups. They put us all in a line and counted "One, two" seperating us. 

The One group went to the left, and the twos went to the right. Harry, Liam, Claire, and Cara were on my team. There was alot more of us, but theyre all I could remember the names of. Our group played a game called shark. 

By the end of the game, it was Liam and I who still weren't tagged. "GO!" Mary yelled and Liam and I ran as fast as we could through the sharks or frozen people trying to tag us, they could only move their arms, not their feet. I was tagged and Liam, (again) made it safely across. He is so fast! 

*Week Later*

Little did I know, that once we were seperated into our groups, except for when we went to bed, we were eith the same group the whole summer. So far Ive been getting to know, Harry, Liam and Claire pretty well. Boys arent as gross as I had originally expected. 

"Okay, I have a prank for us to pull." Mary said. "On.. the older kids!" 

"The older kids?! What?!" Andy yelled out. 

"Yeah, theyre on the other side of those trees." She said, "my cousin is over there."

"Cool!" Harry exclaimed. "This is going to be fun!" He whispered to me. I nodded. 

"Yeah, I hope we dont die." 

"Me too." He said. I laughed. 

With toilet paper, eggs, and syrup, we snuck through the woods. It was creepy. 

"Im scared." I told Harry, and he held my hand. I squeezed tight when I heared owls hooting, but it did make me feel better, him holding my hand. 

"Throw em!" Mary whispered to us all. We tossed our toilet paper rolls onto the cabins, and started throwing eggs. This was so much fun! The kids started coming out.