|23|

VOTE&COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES :)

•ELLIOT•

The sound of chattering filled the car, everyone was laughing and catching up, telling stories. I, on the other hand really needed to pee and am extremely tired. I had been having small talk with Niall, but not much. He kept trying to have a conversation but he could tell I wasn't into it. He understood and just let me be.

Shifting in the leather seat, I ran my fingers through my hair. These seats were weird, they were positioned in a limo style so I didn't have much room to get comfortable. The car ride was bound to last 30 more minutes, since Nick lived all the way up in the hills and we were in the city right now.

A couple minutes later everyone had decided to make a small stop at a local gasoline station. Most of them were hungry but I just needed to find a bathroom asap.

We hauled to a stop in front of the mini mart. Everyone unbuckled their seat belts and began moving.

Luke chuckled and stepped out of the car "Well this place looks like a dump." I got out behind him, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. It doesn't look that bad. If anything it was quite refreshing to be outside after being huddled in that car.

When everyone was out we all entered the store, which resembled a 7-eleven.  There was nobody here except for us and the cashier so I looked around the multiple aisles stacked with snacks freely, finally deciding on a bag of candy and a cold bottle of water that was in one of the coolers.

The door slid closed behind me and I turned around to see Harry in the section next to me, filling up a cup of what looked like coffee. His back was turned to me so he couldn't be able to see what a creep I was being. I bit my lip for a second before walking away and going up to pay for my stuff.

I laid down my two items and he reached for them, scanning them and setting them in a bag next to me "That'll be 3.50." The young boy drummed his fingers, I opened my bag and looked around for the five dollar bill that was shoved in there somewhere but before I could pull it out, someone behind me handed him a 50.

"Here, add this and keep the change." I looked at the coffee that sat in front of me and turned my head to see Harry putting his thick, brown wallet back in his front pocket. Before I could even say thank you he grabbed his coffee and exited the store.

"Um, mam." I turned back to the boy who was holding plastic in front of me. "Oh, yeah thanks." I gave him a smile, about to leave but before I could I stopped myself and quickly turned back around "Also, do you guys have a bathroom?" I had been holding in my pee for a while now that I had almost forgotten.

"Yes it's outside, behind the gas pumps." I thanked him and pushed the door, walking right outside. Harry was the only person out here and he was standing next to the car waiting for everyone else. I ignored him and walked past him. "Elliot!" I stopped and turned around to see Niall following right behind me. I fully turned and faced him, a grin on his face. "Where you going?"

"The bathroom, really need to wee." I said shyly, a tint of pink appearing on my cheeks. Niall walked closer to me before stopping "I'll go with ya, I'll hold your bags. Don't want them touching the dirty floors." His offer took me by surprise but I agreed, both of us walking to the little building. Everyone else was now at the register so I had to be fast.

"Here." I handed him my bags and entered the bathroom. The smell was odd but I mean, it was public restroom, I would've held it in if the trip was shorter but I couldn't. Pushing the stall doors open with the tip of my shoe I entered the cleanest stall and did my business, making sure to put down toilet paper on the seat and hovering.