|7|

Elliot

We all laughed as we approached the glass doors "See you guys later!" I shouted at Alexandra and Charlotte, they waved back and giggled as they entered their section of the dorms, the door shut and it became absolutely silent so I just stared at the door for a while, clueless of what to do. It was around midnight and my dorm was on the other side of the second building, which was a very long walk.

I huffed and put my hands in my jacket, it's quite cold outside and I had to walk about half an hour to get to my dorm.

The sound of my sneakers made no sound as I walked on the pavement. Apart from the unexpected blows of cold wind it was actually quite nice, it was quiet which was something that I wasn't really used to.

The sound of a car door slamming shut and being locked surprised me, but the sound of a familiar voice alarmed me even more. "We need to talk."

"Let's go to your office, hm?" I raised my eyebrows at the unfamiliar female voice, I saw Harry turn his head in my direction and squint, I cursed at myself and quickly hid behind the dark green trash can that stood a few feet away from. I looked at the dusty can and gagged, my home.

I peeked my head out to see Harry nod his head and carefully look around one last time before walking and putting his hand behind her back, guiding her towards the right door.

"That dinner was divine." I heard her giggle. Dinner?

Once I heard the door close and seal shut, I closed my eyes and let out a sigh "I shouldn't be concerned, it's none of my business. He is my trainer and trainer only, keeping things one hundred percent professional." I whispered and unclenched my hand from the side of the bin.

I looked at the transparent door that they had entered through a couple minutes ago and bit my lip, curiosity was biting me in the ass right now. My fingers were itching to get a hold of the very same door knob that would lead me to them, even though the only doorknob I should be touching was the one that was on the other side of the building that led to my dorm room.

"Oh fuck it." I whispered and rushed to the door. I scanned my I.D card and opened the door, the small vent that hanged above the wall blasted me with warm air.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered and walked down the hallway, there was 4 choices, left, right, forward or I could just turn back around and pretend like all of this didn't happen and go to sleep in my warm dorm.

I shrugged and continued to walk forward, the curiosity was too much.

I walked passed multiple doors and struggled to find his office, mostly because none of the doors had a plaque.

I stopped moving when the sound of a nearby door closed, I peeked around the corner to see the same blondie that Harry was with, walking out of the women's bathroom.

I panicked and ripped my student tag off my shirt, I crumpled the small sticky paper in my hands and tossed it behind me and out of pure dismay my feet carried me forward, so I briskly walked down the hallway as calmly as I could.

"Hi." she quickly smiled as we walked passed each other, I smiled back and walked right by her and pretended to walk in the women's bathroom. I slightly pushed the door and a small creek was heard, I quickly turned my head to see that she was taking a turn.

I turned back around and followed her steps a few feet away, I tried to walk down the hallways as quietly and quickly as I possibly could still managing to keep up with her at a safe distance. I looked down at her ridiculously high heels and rolled my eyes.

Oh but if poor little me ever lost track I could just listen to the sound of her black Christian Louboutin's and follow the scent of her Chanel perfume.