|13|

-Elliot-

It had been a couple of days after Harry decided to pull that little stunt and surprise surprise, we didn't talk to each other, not once. Sure we had been near each other and snuck glances here and there but other then that, nothing has happened between us since that night and honestly, I'm a bit disappointed.

I shook my foot anxiously and looked around the airport. It was the day of departure to California to start our mission, supposedly we are going to be meeting Grimshaw at his place and starting our plans from there.

I boringly eyed people as they walked pass me scrambling their luggage trying to find their gate. Finding nothing interesting I slowly let my eyes avert towards Harry, who was staring blankly down at his phone. I wish he would just say something, anything.

I felt my self jump slightly and direct my eyes towards Eleanor who squealed in excitement as she talked on the phone with a friend that she was planning to meet in L.A.

"Can you shut up I'm trying to take a nap." Alex snapped and lowered her cap, crossing her arms and snuggling back into the seat. Eleanor rolled her eyes and continued to talk, ignoring Alex.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." I sighed and reached into my pocket, feeling spare change shuffling around. I sat up and put my bags onto my seat. I walked pass the crowd of people and towards the old vending machine that I had my eye on, which amazingly had my favorite chips.

I stopped and soon after I felt someone walk behind me and stand there, obviously waiting for me to finish. Me being the person I am, somehow felt pressured by this and quickly put the quarters in the slot and pressed the buttons which slowly dispensed the bag. I awkwardly leaned down and retrieved my chips. I turned around and quickly walked away and back to the area where my fellow Agents stood.

I kept my eyes on my seat as I walked towards my destination. I felt Harry's scent fill my nose as I walked pass him. The tension was obvious between us.

I gasped as I felt a tight grip on my forearm, I turned my head to see a unfamiliar man and instantly pushed him away, the man opened his mouth about to speak but in a flash Harry stood behind him and gripped the mans arm, twisting it. The guy howled and crouched down. I stared in shock as I saw a black lethal object pointed at the mans side, cleverly concealed by his jacket. I looked around and saw people staring at us. Clearly they didn't know that there was a gun pointed at this guy or people would have started screaming and bringing attention to us, not that we weren't getting it already.

"P-Please don't shoot me I'm just here to deliver a message." The guy nervously stuttered and looked at all of us with wide eyes. I looked down at his uniform to see the small winged pin, he worked as a flight attendant.

"Put the damn gun down, he works here." I harshly whispered towards Harry. He peeked his eyes down at his uniform and cleared his throat, putting the gun back between his trousers.

"You have been assigned a private jet by the name of S.Cowell." As soon as the words left his mouth Alex was the first one up, her cap fully off and fully awake.

"Thank the lord, I wasn't in the mood to sit economy." She walked passed us with her luggage rolling behind her.

"Well what are you waiting for, show us the way."

We grabbed our bags and quickly followed behind the man, we were already running a couple hours late. Our flight was suppose to board an hour ago but was delayed to two hours later, so this private jet was saving us loads of time.