|18|

~Elliot~

Eleanor closed the door with one quick motion, standing there and clenching her fist. Her back was rising up and down from the deep breathes she was taking. "I'm going to kill you." She turned around and faced Nick who cowered back and raised his hands in defense.

"And then I'm going to kill him." She pointed towards the door, obviously talking about this Louis guy who she -and this is just a guess- wasn't very fond of.

She walked towards him and he stepped back, Alex holding her back "Hey, hey! Woah- look I thought he was going to show up tomorrow around noon. I was going to tell you." Nick explained, almost tripping on the rug.

Her face contorted with anger "Tell me what? That my ex was coming to pay you a visit? The ex who decided to cheat on me and then run off with a girl and get her pregnant not even 2 months later? Nick I could just strangle you!" She shouted, I looked over at Aiden who stood there with his hands behind his back awkwardly pursing his lips.

"You know this door isn't sound proof?" A slightly quirky voice shouted behind the large wooden doors. Eleanor turned around with tears threatening to fall down "Yes I'm aware of that and frankly I don't care." She sassed, sniffling as she looked towards Nick, softly pushing Alex away.

"El, I'm sorry." Nick said softly, wrapping his hand around hers and swinging it back and forth. She shrugged a few tears falling down and the anger fading away as fast as it came "It's whatever." She looked away, giving everyone a small smile before walking out of the room and into her own. Everyone stood silent except for Alex who tapped her foot in anger, clearing her throat.

"What is Louis doing here anyways?" Alex raised her eyebrow and shifted on one foot, crossing her arms.

"I was hoping we could save this conversation for tomorrow." Nick gave her a shy smile, but she wasn't having any of it.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead stepping closer to him "If Eleanor doesn't kill you, I'm positive that Harry will- you know his relationship with the guy, he hasn't spoken to him in ages and I'm sure he doesn't want to now." She whispered lowly. Nick sighed and rubbed his head, looking down "Everything I'm doing is for a reason Alex, and a good one." She bit her lip before turning around and taking a couple steps, stopping to look back at Nick "I hope whatever you are planning doesn't get you 6 feet under." She turned back around and continued to walk over to the door, not hesitating to open it.

She stepped aside and welcoming him, letting me have a good look at him. His hair was messily styled and his blue eyes bright. He had a bit of a beard going on but nothing too heavy and his tattoos -what caught my attention- were visible due to the tank he was wearing. He looked like a chill guy but I couldn't see how he and Eleanor were a thing. These two are completely different.

"How great to see all of you again, it's been such a long time hasn't it?" His accent was much different than Harry's. I'm not from the U.K so I'm not very in depth about the accents that each little place has and how they change from place to place but one thing I do have to say is that it sounds very exuberant.

"Too long." Louis murmured, eyes looking around the room.

"Louis! How would you like some tea? Come on let's go to the kitchen hm?" Nick hummed and put his hands on Louis' shoulders gently pushing him towards the doors that lead to the kitchen. "Don't let Harry see him until tomorrow, please?" He quickly whispered to each of us as he rushed by.

She sighs, watching as they walk away "No promises."

                              __________

"Come on Elliot." I whispered to myself as I tossed on my bed, finding it near impossible to fall asleep. It had been a few hours after Aiden's arrival as well as Louis' and things weren't as hectic as I thought it would be. We had gotten Aiden and Louis rooms on the other side of Nick's mansion to make it less likely Harry would be able to see them since he apparently isn't very swell with the idea of them being here.