|21|

Sorry if there is any errors, I tried to get this out as soon as I could for you guys....enjoy!

•ELLIOT•

"Well, fuck" Alex huffed, slumping down in the wooden seat. After hours of trying to release ourselves we gave up, trying to think of another way to get out of this because we were running out of time.

I looked hopelessly around the empty warehouse, the windows being our only source of light. The warm red and orange colors of the sun setting peeked through, and I could tell it was beginning to get dark. I tugging harshly on the tight ropes that were wrapped against all of our wrist one last time but it was no use, they were tied into knots making it almost impossible to untangle, we were trapped.

Sighing I looked up at the ceiling, apparently we weren't alone while we wandered around the supposedly "abandoned" building, a man and his 2 other friends decided to pop up out of nowhere and since we were trespassers, well they tied us up and took our guns and belongings tauntingly setting them at the far table to our left.

"Isn't this the part where one of us is supposed to take out a knife out of our asses and just cut this damn thing." I groaned, the rope burning my skin. Alex laughed and so did Eleanor, our giggles the only noise in this empty building. God knows what was going to happen to us, and we were giggling.

I adjusted myself in my seat and felt the chair scoot forward a little, away from the others. "God this is so uncomforta-" I stopped myself and stared at the broken glass bottle my eyes had landed on that which wasn't so far away, a twitch of excitement ran through my body as an idea quickly came to mind "I think I might be able to get us out of here." The words were a mere whisper as I began scooting towards the bottle, before those assholes came back. They didn't even think to tie our legs, which was much appreciated.

As soon as I got close enough I stood up as much as I could with this chair and kneeled down backwards, bending my back. This was highly uncomfortable "You look like an idiot, what are you doing?" Alex chuckled.
I pursed my lips together and ignored her comment, bending my back a little more, my arms were restricted from moving much but I could feel the sharp edge of the glass brush against the tip of my fingers, almost.

A couple seconds passed before I finally got ahold of the object. I sighed of relief and stood up as far as I could, carefully cupping the glass between my hands, angling the sharpest part towards the rope and began to cut the material. It was hemp twine so it was easy for the glass to cut through each layer, and oh was there multiple layers.

I shakily cut the rope, each cut feeling more freeing. Small beads of sweat was trickling down my face, it was an oven in here and my nerves weren't making it any better. "C'mon, c'mon..." I cut faster, there was only a couple left and I wanted to get us out of here as soon as possible.

"Yes, yes!" The chair swiftly fell down onto the ground with the cut rope. I rubbed my wrist and quickly walked to where Eleanor and Alex sat, tied up. I bent down behind them and began cutting, the sound of a car door slamming quickened my pace.

"Fuck!" I whispered angrily dropping the glass and running to the table which held our weapons, I grabbed the guns off the metal table and tossed one to Eleanor who was the only one I could untie on time.

The clink of the ammo was the last thing we heard before her voice echoed off the walls "Well, what do we have here?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, slowly turning around. I was shaking slightly but I tried not to make it seem as if I was scared, I didn't want them to know I was scared.
I looked over at Alex who was still tied up, her eyes filled with worry.