|14|

Elliot

I gripped his shirt for a couple of seconds and almost felt my self melt but my body took over, shoving him away and my face turning red in anger, how could he just- he just- he just kissed me!

"What the hell is your problem?!" I screamed, wiping away at my lips, even though deep down I really wanted him to do it again. He stared at me in shock, the plane shook a little, his hands instantly grabbed my hips, helping me keep steady.

"Stop- just don't, don't touch me okay?" I groaned, slapping his hands away. Harry took a step back as I took one forward "You can't just go and start kissing me whenever you want to! You get angry at me and ignore me and then you grab me and start kissing my lips out of nowhere!" I threw my arms up in the air in irritation, he looks at me and back down, clenching his jaw.

"See you're doing it again right there! You're  getting mad at me and for what? You kissed me!" I stomped and laughed, this guy was unbelievable. He's so confusing, and it's killing me, mentally and -somewhat-physically.

"Don't raise your voice." He whispered, trying to keep his cool but I on the other hand was fuming.

"Harry you need to tell me what you want from me, I can't keep letting you confuse and mess with me with your little, kisses!" I spit the last word out, he flinched and closed his eyes, taking a in a deep breath.

"I talked to the pilot, we'll be landing so-" Harry turned around and grabbed the flight attendants hand-the one who tried to poison me in fact- and pulled her head towards him, her long hair flew behind her as their bodies smashing together. The sound of lips smacking was obnoxiously loud. I clenched my fist and tried my hardest to keep my emotions in.

They made out for a good minute until she gasped for air, her hand letting go of his hair and his hand letting go of her ass. He turned around and looked at me "You're not the only one I can give little kisses to." I gasped and raised my hand, without a moments hesitation I flung my hand forward, the crack of skin contacting skin echoed off he walls and the girls gasp came soon after. Small tingles of pain made its way to my fingertips, quickly spreading its way to my palm.

His face hadn't moved as if he was expecting it but his eyes had fluttered closed "Jerk." I raised my head up high and turned around. I flung the curtain open and made my way to the other side of the private jet, which was just the other set of plush seats. I walked down the aisle until I found a chair that was the furthest from the curtain, which was all the way in the front. I sat down and pushed the button, quickly reclining my chair back, feeling accomplished because he deserved it, cause he's an ass.

"Such a dramatic exit." Eleanor appeared out of nowhere next to my seat, a bag of chips in her hand as she shoved a couple in her mouth.

She sighed and sat down next to me a small silence between us "You know, I think he's starting to like you a little." She nodded her head, crunching on her chips.

"What happened with you, you were on kill mode 20 minutes ago." I chuckled, leaning back down. I grabbed a handful of chips from her bag and started eating some myself.

"Oh, I don't know honestly. It just happens when I get defensive. I'm usually not that violent." She giggled "But it felt good."

She shifted so she faced me "Don't try and change the subject now, I'm serious." She set the chips down, I reached down and grabbed the bag, these were pretty good.

"Did you not see what happened back there?"

"I did, which is why I think he likes you." I looked at her in confusion.