|17|

Elliot

"Really? Tomorrow morning, that's perfect actually! How about...." Nick's voice diminished as he walked out of the room and into his office. I turned my head around and looked at Alex who shrugged and leaned over taking her heels off.
He had been making calls the entire way home, he made me drive. And let me tell you, I'm not very good at driving.

I sighed and stood up, my final decision was made.

"I'm going to sleep, see you guys tomorrow." I got myself up and walked towards the stairs, he's probably just making some arrangements for our next mission, anyways, we'll find out soon.

I yawned everything slipping my mind but the long slumber I was looking forward to taking. I walked down the corridor, a creepy feeling crawling up my spine. It was way better at day then at night, the large windows that basically were the walls, let the moonlight shine through and the view wasn't any better. I turned away and continued walking, the door coming into view.

I opened my bedroom door and was greeted by the amazing view of the large bed. Back in my dorm I had a twin sized bed, which I was fine with but this King sized bed was just godly.

I groaned as I threw myself on the bed, taking my shoes off and throwing them to the side along with my jeans and top, changing it for a long shirt, it let in a small breeze which felt amazing for when I felt a bit too hot. I pulled it over my head and slipped under the plush covers. I hummed, this was what I needed, a good nights rest.

Every event that has happened slipped my mind and my body went into a euphoria of bliss and peace. I felt my eyes closing and the room becoming dark, I felt my body falling asleep.
Until a loud bang prevented me from doing so.

I jumped up slightly, my heartbeat thumping through my ears as I opened my eyes. I sat up, a chilling breeze welcoming me as I pulled the covers off me. I rubbed my eyes and turned my head to the side, the white curtains blowing with the wind.

Why is the balcony door open?

I finally became fully aware of this and felt like crying, I didn't open that damn door, I'm 150% sure. "God." I clenched my fist as I stood up, taking small steps to go close the door. I squealed and quickly slammed the door shut getting it over with. My body turned around to run back to my bed but as I did a someone stood in front of me.

My eyes widened, my instant reaction was to scream but his hand cupped my mouth, muffling them. This action caused me to scream louder, I raised my hand to claw his face but he slammed me on my bed, both our bodies collided, jumping up slightly. I wiggled as he covered my mouth, holding my body down. His bare legs wrapping around my own to prevent me from kicking. I screamed even louder, shutting my eyes closed. My throat was starting to burn and become sore from my screams. All I wanted to do was close the damn doors and go back to sleep, god why is that so hard?

But he leaned down his hair tickling my neck as he whispered in my ear a small "shhhhh". I instantly stopped and opened my eyes, relief overcoming me.

He took his hand off my mouth and shifted, the moonlight revealing his facial features.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I shouted but he cupped my mouth again, a look of aggravation on his face.

"There is somebody in the house, I don't know who or how they got in but you need to be quiet. I came up here to check if you were okay." He whispered in my ear, a small shiver running down me. My eyes widened in realization and I nodded understandingly. He looked at me one last time before taking his hand away from my mouth.