Life's Greastest Little Joys

A Few Hours Later
Troian's Pov

"Okay so what exactly am I doing?" Keegan asks as we open Ian's dressing room door.

"We're gonna find his keys and move his car somewhere else, so that when he goes to leave his car won't be in its parking spot." I explain "Hopefully we'll get a good reaction and he'll start freaking out because he'll think someone stole his car."

"And why do I have to be the one to move the car?" He questions.

"Because, I don't want to." I reply.

"Well neither do I!" Keegan laughs.

"I'll do it!" Aspen chimes in.

"Yeah, you just gotta wait eleven more years until you're old enough to drive a car." Keegan chuckles.

"Why do I have to wait eleven?" She asks disappointedly.

"Because you have to be sixteen to drive a car." He explains.

"Who says? Can you make it less than eleven years?" Aspen asks.

"That's not my rule, it's the governments." Keegan laughs.

"Why?" She says, looking up at him expectantly. Right now, Aspen is going through a phase where she asks 'why' about everything. I guess she's getting old enough where she no longer wants to just accept the things we tell her, but also know the reasoning behind it all.

"Because, Princess." He replies "That's why."

"That's not a real reason Keegan!" Aspen says loudly.

"What do you mean, of course it is. Right Theo?" Keegan jokes, motioning to the squirmy baby in my arms.

"Theo doesn't know he's only a baby!" Aspen laughs.

"Only a baby?" Keegan places his hand on his chest and scoffs sarcastically "Theo isn't only a baby! He's wise beyond his years!"

"He can't even talk yet." Aspen says blankly.

"Yeah he can, he said his very first word today." I cut in "It was 'Ian'."

"Oh yeah, that's why we're doing this right?" Aspen motions around his dressing room.

"Yeah, and we should get on with it if we actually want it done." I laugh. Keegan grabs Ian's car keys off of his coffee table, where they lay conveniently. We all go outside into the parking lot, finding Ian's car parked among many others.

"Okay, so where should I move it?" Keegan asks.

"Um..." I start, looking around "What about to the other side of that building, around the back? As long as you don't block any loading zones I'm sure you're fine."

"Can I come with you Keegan?" Aspen asks, tugging on his sleeve.

"It's not gonna be that exciting." He answers "And your car seat isn't in Ian's car."

"But it's not very far to drive." She pleads "Only the parking lot."

"I have a better idea." Keegan says.

"What?" Aspen asks.

"How about you sit in the front seat too and we'll blast Justin Bieber for you?" He suggests with a smile.