She's a Pro Nicknamer

*Three Days Later*
Troian's Pov

I walk quickly toward my dressing room, eager to get Aspen so we can go eat lunch. Janel and Sasha were watching Aspen while I filmed a scene, and now everyone has a lunch break before we start filming again. I open my dressing room door, expecting to find people inside, but instead it's empty. They must be somewhere else, probably already getting lunch or something.

I walk into the lunchroom, which is filled with people awaiting the always delicious food. I grab a plate of spaghetti and walk over to a table, but bump into someone before I can get there.

"Oh! Sorry Troian!" Keegan says, looking surprised.

"It was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." I admit.

"Well, neither was I." Keegan replies with a smile. I smile back.

"Where's Aspen?" He asks as we sit down at a table together.

"I honestly don't know," I laugh "She's somewhere with Sasha and Janel."

"Well wherever she is, she's probably having fun." Keegan says.

"Definitely," I say "She always has fun on set." Keegan smiles, an awkward silence settling over us.

"Thanks again for bringing Aspen ice cream when she was in the hospital, it really cheered her up." I say.

"No problem," Keegan says "I'm just glad she's okay."

"Yeah," I reply "Me too. I was so scared."

"I bet," He says "I was scared too, and I'm not even her mom." I laugh lightly, staring into Keegan's eyes.

Keegan and I start to eat our lunch, Lucy, Shay, and Ashley joining us. A few minutes later, Sasha and Janel sit down with us, Aspen right behind them.

"Hi mommy!" Aspen says happily, sitting down beside me.

"Hey Asp!" I reply, kissing the top of her head.

"Did you eat lunch?" I ask her. She nods.

"Nelly and Sashy gave me lunch!" She exclaims.

I laugh "Are those the nicknames you gave them?"

Aspen nods vigorously "Yes, their names are Nelly and Sashy."

"Hey Aspen?" Ashley asks "You should give us all nicknames."

"Okay," Aspen says, studying Ashley carefully "You're Ashy Mashy." Ashley nearly spits her spaghetti out.

"Ashy Mashy?" She asks. Aspen nods.

"I love it!" Ashley says happily. She and Aspen high five, both of them grinning.

"What about me?" Lucy asks. Aspen thinks about it for a second.

"Moosey!" Aspen exclaims "Because it rhymes with Lucy! And Shay, you're Bae!" I laugh.

"Where did you hear that word, Aspen?" I say, chuckling. She shrugs.

"I don't know, I just know it!" Aspen exclaims.

"21st century kid, much." I laugh.

"Well, I love it Aspen!" Shay says. Aspen giggles.

"Can you give me a nickname Aspen?" Keegan asks her.

"Yes," She says "You're Keegy Weegy!" She gets out of her seat, and runs to Keegan, then throws her arms around him. Keegan picks Aspen up and hugs her, both of them grinining. I can't help but do the same.

We film for the rest of the day, going home just after 10 o'clock. Aspen is asleep as we drive home, and she has been for the past hour. I smile, she's so adorable when she sleeps. Well, she's adorable all the time, but you know what I mean.

I pull into our driveway and gently unbuckle Aspen, then carry her inside and to her room. After leaving Aspen's room I go into my own, getting ready for bed. I don't realize how tired I am until I crawl under the blankets and fall asleep almost immediately.