Not Just a Kiss

Later That Day
Troian's Pov

I walk down the hall toward Keegan's dressing room, my heart beating loudly. Shay convinced me to tell him how I feel, and even though I'm ready to tell him, I'm nervous that he won't feel the same way.

I knock softly on the door, half hoping that maybe Keegan isn't in his dressing room.

"Come in!" He calls, completely diminishing the chance of my last thought being true. I slowly open the door, poking my head in and giving him the best smile I can muster.

"Oh hey Troian." He says happily, setting his phone down beside him.

"Can I come in?" I ask, trying not to sound nervous.

"Yeah, of course." Keegan replies. I walk into the dressing room and sit down on the couch beside him, taking a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Look Keegan, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I really like you."

The look on his face is unreadable, and for a second, I nearly regret what I said. But when he leans over and kisses me, I know that I did the right thing. The kiss we share now is different from the one we shared a few hours ago filming, because now, we're not Spencer and Toby. This didn't come from a script, there aren't any cameras filming us, and most importantly, it doesn't feel wrong. Actually, it feels so right.

We slowly pull apart, my hand still gently caressing Keegan's face. It's silent expect for the sound of our slightly heavy breathing, along with the pounding of my heart that fills my ears.

"I don't want to pretend that our kiss never happened." He says "It's all I've been able to think about." I don't answer him, but instead lean in for another kiss. The desire to have his lips on mine is even stronger than the first time we kissed at my house. At the time, it surprised me so much, and I didn't know if kissing him felt quite right. But now, I know that it's what I want. It's what I need.

~~~

A/N: I know, I know, shortest chapter in all of existence. But I'm telling you the truth when I say that I meant for it to be short. I wanted it just to be about Troian and Keegan realizing that they have feelings for each other, nothing else. I didn't want it to go on and on, as I wanted it to kind of be thrown in your face, then end rather abruptly. Sounds kinda weird, I know. But think of this chapter as 'short but sweet'.

Love you guyyyyys<3