House of Secrets

*The Next Day*
*Troian's Pov*

Okay, I can do this. I can talk to Keegan without freezing up. I can casually ask him about that New Years Eve party. It's a casual question, right? No. I can't just walk up to him and ask 'Hey Keegan, were you at that party four years ago?'. He'll have no clue what I'm talking about, especially if he wasn't even there. But what else can I do?

I open my dressing room door and look into the hallway, hoping that I'll see Keegan walk by. When he doesn't, I decide to look for him. I really need to do this now while I have the courage.

"Keegan?" I ask quietly as I knock on his dressing room door.

"Come in!" He calls. I open the door slowly and look inside. Keegan sits on the couch with his phone in his hand. I smile at him, doing my best attempt not to act nervous.

"I just wanted to say hi." I lie, obviously not yet going to say the real reason I came.

"Well hello!" Keegan replies goofily. I relax a little, realizing I don't need to be so nervous. He looks at me expectantly, as if waiting for me to sit down. 'Just get it over with. No stalling.' I think to myself.

"Hey-um-I have a question." I say nervously.

"Okay," Keegan replies, waiting for me to go on.

"This may be dumb, so try not to take it seriously. Unless it ends up not being dumb, then please take my question seriously. You'll see what I mean in a second." I babble nervously "This is just a casual question, don't be weirded out if you have no clue what I'm talking about. But if you do, then that'll be great...I'll stop talking now." Keegan looks at me strangely, which is probably exactly what I'd be doing if I were him right now. I'm just making myself look stupid. Still, I talk on.

"So I just wanted to know if..." I trail off "If you've tried the caesar salad we get at dinner sometimes on set. It's-um-really good. I think the dressing is homemade." What the hell am I doing? Other than making myself sound like a total idiot.

"Oh, um, yeah." Keegan replies awkwardly "I think I've had it a few times. It's pretty good." Why is he actually going along with this? Besides, if I were to talk about the salad we get on set, it would be the garden salad, not the caesar. It's absolutely out of this world delicious.

"Sorry." I blurt out "Lucy and I were playing this game where we have to make awkward conversations with people." I lie, hoping Keegan will believe it.

"Oh," Keegan says "Well I think you won, that was pretty awkward." I laugh, nodding at the same time.

"Hey I just remembered that I wanted to show you something!" Keegan exclaims suddenly. He grabs his phone and clicks on the photo app, then starts scrolling through his pictures.

"The picture's pretty far back, it may take a little while to find." Keegan says. I nod, wondering what he's going to show me.

Keegan turns his phone to face me, revealing a picture of him and I. I recognize it from the first day we started filming Pretty Little Liars. Both of us look so much younger.

"I came across this in my camera roll and thought I'd show you. I can't believe how young we look." Keegan says.

"That's crazy," I admit "That was such a long time ago. So much has changed since then." Keegan nods. An awkward silence settles over us, which I don't exactly know how to break. I look back at the picture on the screen of Keegan's phone, wondering if that same man is the one who fathered my child. The same man sitting next to me.

Keegan starts scrolling through the pictures on his phone, and I watch as he does. One in particular catches my attention, and I can't help but widen my eyes. Even though it's been years, I'd recognize that house anywhere.

"Wait!" I shriek "Go back!" Keegan furrows his eyebrows, but goes back to the picture anyway. I just stare it for a moment, not believing what I'm seeing.

"How do you have that picture?" I ask, not taking my eyes off it.

"This one?" Keegan replies "That's my friends house. I don't know why I took the picture in the first place, but it must've been at least four years ago that I did. He was having a party, I think it was on New Years." I stare at his phone, still not believing the house that I'm seeing on the screen. Even though I've only been to it once, I remember it so well. The lantern-like lights above the garage, the cool rock garden by the front door. This isn't just any house, this is the house where my life changed forever. This is the house where Aspen was conceived. And if Keegan has this picture, it means he was there that night.